Dyno results....Columbus Dyno Day...

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by MystiChrome Coupe
A/F looks a LOT better than at first, huh LCCOBRA. Were the hp & tq #'s about the same as the earlier runs? Also do you have the newest flash?

Yes I have the newest flash and the first time it only made 386. So somthing is off. O well i'll redyno after the new he and wish apten. Are those still $500+. I'll have to look them up it's been a while. lol the A/F sucked so bad the first time 11.5 but I was looking at your numbers and your about the same as me but I have an catted x-pipe so should'nt that add more? :shrug: Everyone with just cb and cai made atleast 400. Maybe their somthing wrong with my cat's?

Originally posted by CountySoldier
LCCOBRA....
I can't see your boost reading very well....did you even hit 9lbs?It looks like MystiChrome hit 9.XX and his is stock pulley also!
If not, that may be your few horses you are missing. How does your belt look? You had an ice bag on your car before the dyno right? Maybe you got it wet and had some slippage?

Max was only 8.8 and that was on the first run and 8.7 on the second. The belts looked ok to me but maybe they slipped. :shrug: Need to get an apten. The dealership can't tell but I wonder what kind of power you'll have with a stock pullie. Trying to keep warrantie.

Last edited:

mondo540

Established Member
Yeah, it was really nice to meet all of you guys and put some faces to names...very nice group of people and nice rides. County Soldier, I think my ears were bleeding after your pulls!

So, did you guys do the picture at COSI or did everyone take off after the pulls were done? They can post any pics of mine they want...not a problem.

I will definitely be going back there once I get the flash and throw some mods on the car. I was the bone stock black 10th that pulled 351/354 and was pig rich...I was around 9 A/F approaching 6500 rpm.:(

Well, I got my baseline....Let the modding begin!

CountySoldier

500 RWHP SVT COBRA
Established Member
No group photo that I know of.....I really wanted to though. Maybe we can get together again for a cruise and some pics!

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by mondo540
Yeah, it was really nice to meet all of you guys and put some faces to names.

We should all meet up sometime soon. I think John aka Venomss is planning to have a bbq soon so that should be fun. Not shure though. Also CountySoldier you'll have to let me know how the install goes with the gords he. Plan on doing the install myself(Maybe) if it's not to hard.

Eatonup

Established Member
It was great meeting all of you and I was very happy with my #'s. 401.5 at the wheels with just an Amazon CAI and Magnaflow CB. You just have to love these cars. :) We'll have to set up another Dyno day when we all have more extensive mods. :beer:

Grey03

Established Member
Originally posted by CountySoldier
Are you kidding, I would be happy to give you a hand. No $$$ required. I'd be happy with another satisfied SVT owner! Let me know what/when you wanna do! I did the Apten by myself, with two of us wrenching it would be a breeze!

I'll start getting the parts list together and drop you a line when it looks like I will be ready. Hey Shawn maybe we can have a couple of "shop days" where we get the work done. Oh and wouldn't that make John's day! Us getting payback for him spanking us. I am dreaming now of all that power. :burnout: :rollseyes

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by Grey03
I'll start getting the parts list together and drop you a line when it looks like I will be ready. Hey Shawn maybe we can have a couple of "shop days" where we get the work done. Oh and wouldn't that make John's day! Us getting payback for him spanking us. I am dreaming now of all that power. :burnout: :rollseyes

Yeah me and john raced a little on the way home and he smoked me. That thing pulls like crazy. But I took kurt on three times and first run I missed a shift (3rd) 2nd and 3rd race we were about even. But i'm down for a shop day just shoot me the date. Because my main goal is to beat John then i'll be happy with the HP numbers :)

gatzer

Established Member
They can post all the pics they want.

Next time you guys get together let me know, since I'm only a hop, skip and a couple of wot's away. :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks like you all had a great time. Keep those mods coming! :)

Slobra

Established Member
Shoot me a PM/email too. The blower install was a piece of cake as well as the HE install.. (except when I knocked over the coolant bucket all over the floor) :D

Wish I could have made it out, but a few of us went to play golf down in kentucky on Saturday.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by Slobra
Shoot me a PM/email too. The blower install was a piece of cake as well as the HE install.. (except when I knocked over the coolant bucket all over the floor) :D

Wish I could have made it out, but a few of us went to play golf down in kentucky on Saturday.

I might be e-mailing you soon :beer:

CountySoldier

500 RWHP SVT COBRA
Established Member
I got it transfered to the PC, I just need to edit and add some effects. I have been working F***** up hours so I will try to make some time tonight!!!

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Man I wish I could have went!!:mj: It looks like you guys had a good turnout and lots of fun. You guys posted up some good numbers! I cant wait to see the video! You guys ever get together again give me a yell!

Eatonup

Established Member
It looks like everyone raced John. I raced him twice. It was great to open the cars up after standing around all day watching them spin rollers. :)

CountySoldier

500 RWHP SVT COBRA
Established Member
Originally posted by Eatonup
It looks like everyone raced John. I raced him twice. It was great to open the cars up after standing around all day watching them spin rollers. :)
I didn't get to race John.....:nono:

Users who are viewing this thread