Dustin How is The Fuel Pump Coming Along???

Shaun@AED

Based on the data, CPR's drop-in setup would be good for 1200+ RW on Gasoline thru an A6.

It should fit right into the *middle* range of fuel systems customers are looking for.
More flow than a BAP + Stock system, less than a full blown fuel system with lines/rails.

nonliberal

Established Member
I thought I would save some money and piece together my own return fuel system. Yeah not so much. I saved a little, but all the thought and planning I had to put into it made it not even worth the the little savings I had. Should have just bought a system and been done with it.

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
Based on the data, CPR's drop-in setup would be good for 1200+ RW on Gasoline thru an A6.

It should fit right into the *middle* range of fuel systems customers are looking for.
More flow than a BAP + Stock system, less than a full blown fuel system with lines/rails.

I'm so excited....I can't wait!!!!!!!! This is going to be perfect for me.... This could give me the last little ummmph I need, right Shaun.... :beer:

Last edited:

04compgt

Established Member
I think Dustin is still in the testing phase with some great results I hear. I saw the prototype first hand. Looks very promising and seems to work great. ;-)

CPRsm

Talking to the machine shop today to finalize the drawing before a revised part is cut. Then more testing. System went 9.88 this past weekend on E85 no problem.

04compgt

Established Member
Talking to the machine shop today to finalize the drawing before a revised part is cut. Then more testing. System went 9.88 this past weekend on E85 no problem.

I don't believe it! Box of parts can't go 9's! Jk! Chris's car was hauling the mail especially for such low boost and less than ideal turbo. The turbo kit seems to be extremely efficient!

numbnutz

Established Member
Hopefully this is ready in the next month or two. Money in hand, ready to buy.:beer:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member

By Machine shop...do you mean one of your buddies who is better at smashing things into shapes with rocks than you are?

CPRsm

I don't believe it! Box of parts can't go 9's! Jk! Chris's car was hauling the mail especially for such low boost and less than ideal turbo. The turbo kit seems to be extremely efficient!
Ahhhhhh yeah son.
Gimme a call. I keep telling Chris I'm gonna call you and keep getting sidetracked.

By Machine shop...do you mean one of your buddies who is better at smashing things into shapes with rocks than you are?

What are you trying to say? Ooga booga :shrug:

04compgt

Established Member
Ahhhhhh yeah son.
Gimme a call. I keep telling Chris I'm gonna call you and keep getting sidetracked.

What are you trying to say? Ooga booga :shrug:

LOL Oooga Booga, I have been slammed with work, I just got back from my two weeks off. I will call you when I get things caught up ahhh the joys of taking time off :(

Users who are viewing this thread