Dustin How is The Fuel Pump Coming Along???

prn1972

Established Member
He is making a drop in unit for our cars, hat with double pumps, should support 900-1000hp on E85, should cost under $800

BV600

Established Member
He is making a drop in unit for our cars, hat with double pumps, should support 900-1000hp on E85, should cost under $800

I want now! Seriously this is the best news I've seen on this forum in awhile. Ready to buy now!!!!!!!!!

ajpturbo

Established Member
Wonder why companies haven't done this yet...What the big deal about a returnless upgraded pump....Brother's performance sold a pump made by walbro for my old 01' GT that was an upgrade but still returnless...Gave me about 30% more fuel...Not a huge improvement but just enough and way more cost effective that converting to return and revamping the tune and fuel system

BV600

Established Member
Just look how much shops are making off return systems... If you strap a blower/turbo on your car its only a matter of time before you need a fuel system. So lets says 70% of people with FI needs a fuels system. What better way to only have return systems that are $1400+ in the market. So no one has seen a need to make just a in tank returnless solution...just my opinion.

CPRsm

Just look how much shops are making off return systems...
Not really a fair statement not knowing what will be in mine. It save a bunch when not using AN lines and fittings. That gets expensive realt fast. Companies aren't making 500+ dollars on a fuel system I promise. Just on human nature and forum dealings it would never last at that kind of mark up. Wouldn't be long before a price war broke out and vendors whored them out. Look at the Paxton kits. Make much more sense when I post it up.

Last edited:

99mstng

Established Member
How about just a 600hp e85 safe single? That can be upgraded to a double later? No clue what's involved just spit ballin

Users who are viewing this thread