Dustin How is The Fuel Pump Coming Along???

Torchy

Established Member
Heck I'll drop a pump in my car just so I can run corn! Not too sure if I'm convinced the stock pump is safe on corn.

mhyjek

Established Member
Come on Dustin, I would spend $1500 for drop in kit returnless you should be able to make some good $ if can support 1000 whp on racegas.

CPRsm

Probably going to give up on one part of the system. You're need to splice a few wires instead of a complete plug and play but we'll see. 1000rwhp on gas shouldn't be a problem I think. Be testing some more units soon and let you guys know how it goes.

mhyjek

Established Member
Probably going to give up on one part of the system. You're need to splice a few wires instead of a complete plug and play but we'll see. 1000rwhp on gas shouldn't be a problem I think. Be testing some more units soon and let you guys know how it goes.

Nice to here some splicing no problem running new lines filter and all the other stuff=PITA

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Will definitely be worth it for a lot of people once this comes to the market!

Nice to here some splicing no problem running new lines filter and all the other stuff=PITA

I had to read this a couple of times to understand what you meant to type. LOL. A punctuated translation is below for others to read. :thumbsup:

Nice to here. Some splicing? No problem. Running new lines filter and all the other stuff = PITA.

CPRsm

Yeah it's really not so bad. But was trying to make it as easy as possible. Wanted it to be one cut, and the rest purely plug and play. But you're right, even a little splicing won't be the end of the world

GHIG'13

Established Member
Yeah it's really not so bad. But was trying to make it as easy as possible. Wanted it to be one cut, and the rest purely plug and play. But you're right, even a little splicing won't be the end of the world

I'm glad you are working on a system, I need one like a fat kid needs a cupcake! Then I can have the motor forged and order a turbo kit from you.

Users who are viewing this thread