Dumb Stuff Previous Owners Done to your Cobra

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
I'm third owner of a bone stock 04 Cobra. The worst thing I think anyone did was to scrub bugs off the bumper with a Scotch Brite pad, lol. The seller even showed it to me. I just haven't gotten around to polishing those "smudges" out of the paint.
I know a guy with a brand new Mini that scrubs his car with the scrubby side of a dish washing sponge, ammonia, and paper towels. I told him he is damaging the paint, but frankly I don't really care. He is one of the most annoying people I have ever met.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I know a guy with a brand new Mini that scrubs his car with the scrubby side of a dish washing sponge, ammonia, and paper towels. I told him he is damaging the paint, but frankly I don't really care. He is one of the most annoying people I have ever met.

I'm gonna have to try that............

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Went to install some extended ARP studs in the rear and found out it already had ARP studs but the PO hacksawed them off so he could use the factory lug nuts.

I did this to my 65, but only because I needed longer studs to fit the aftermarket wheels, however, I didn't need them as long as they came. So, cut to size and installed capped lug nuts. Job done LMAO!!!

Oh and I find pesos in my DD all the time. But, that's only because my wife goes to Mexico to visit her family :).....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
CINqWfZXAAIAmqD.jpg

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_3222.JPG

More stupid stuff I found done to my car. The sway bar mounts were shimmed, with shims.....which was fine. BUT!!!!! They must've ran out of shims, so they jammed a couple of nuts between the frame and the mount. I would love to meet the person/persons who butchered this car up so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread