Don't snitch in the ghetto!

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
kanibus said:
none of you have obviously ever been in the hood. all jokes aside. until you've lived it you don't know how real it really is. i've lost many friends to the "hood life." i hate the fact that it exists but it does. girls and guys that are involved will get it the same way. not sure why a group would beat the girl. around where i used to live she would just get taken care of. all there is to it. i'm not black i'm hispanic. but i understand why that happened. snitching is one thing you never want to do. you'll pay for it with your life. i hate to bring back my old days. but i'm just letting you guys know. things are crazy in the ghetto. these are people that have been raised to believe that they're nothing. so if in your mind you're nothing what do you have to lose. that's the mindstate all these people are in. they never grow out of it because eveeryone around them is the same way. just my .2

Sorry, but that is still bullshit. You can't try to explain none of that. That was some pussy ass shit. And I guess you seem to agree with it? :shrug:

no cigar

I want a $944 camera!
Established Member
I think this was the same video where we unanimously decided that there should have been a precision air strike...

slow98svt

www.snma.net
Established Member
WireEater said:
Not one of those people are worth a shit. To bad she didn't have some grenades and take all of theie sorry asses out.

I will keep it at that, not really being able to say what I want to...

Yep all them useless fu*cks need to die. Thats all im going to say so I dont get banned from SVTP.

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
I hate to say it, but one chooses the type of company to keep. If she hadn't been hanging out with low lifes (or even in that part of town to begin with) she would have been fine, also carrying a kimber classic combat .45 doesn't hurt either :) but she doesn't have that choice in California unless she wants to be a criminal herself.

aftermath686

Established Member
ive seen a ton of videos on the internet and none of them have affected me like that. i am seriusly livid right now i can not beleve wat i just saw. i would give my life to just kill everyone one of those people and every person like that.

supeg

Established Member
Just a heads up, the woman in that video died......

Sad bunch of people.

She wasnt a snitch, she was a witness to a crime (Are they the same?)

GMC James

Established Member

So, did the people that were involved get caught? It is on videotape.

She wasnt a snitch, she was a witness to a crime

IIRC, murdering a witness to a crime is a capital offense. I don't know what the hippie liberals in California do, but we execute shitheels in TX.
James-

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
SUX2BU 64 said:
South Oak Cliff! That's my hood!
I thought it said Oakland California in the dialogue. South Oak Cliff is near Dallas, unless there's one out there as well. Either way, "Sux2bu!"

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There is no defense to cowardly behavior like this. I don't care where you were brought up. Part of the problem today is nobody accepts accountability for their actions. Instead they'll blame it on their parents, the "hood" where they were raised, peer pressure, yadda, yadda. People who commit crimes like this should be prosecuted to the fullest extent and an adequate punishment meeted out.

I remember reading some years ago about a Middle East country that had a zero occurance of drunk driving. Why? Because anyone caught drunk driving was immediately shot. The deterrent was stronger than the urge to break the law. Extreme? Sure, but it so beautifully illustrates the point that it is man's nature to be lawless. Adquate laws go a long way to keep crime down, but they have to be enforced and the punishment has to be a real deterrent. And in this country we too often more sympathize with the lawbreaker than we do the victim. JMO.

Cobra03FLA

Titties & Beer!
Established Member
CobraBob said:

I remember reading some years ago about a Middle East country that had a zero occurance of drunk driving. Why? Because anyone caught drunk driving was immediately shot. JMO.

Doesnt the camel pretty much drive itself? :-D

Doc2003Cobra

Established Member
supeg said:

Sad bunch of people.

She wasnt a snitch, she was a witness to a crime (Are they the same?)

How do you know that, can you give me some evidence or a link? I'm not saying I don't believe you, just I would like to research a little myself, thanks.

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
no cigar said:
I think this was the same video where we unanimously decided that there should have been a precision air strike...
I agree 100% with that.

I dont get why the a$$hole boyfriend/husband got out of the car. That bastard open the door. He needs to be shot as well. I would have put the key in the ignition and ran some people over. You figure your gonna die anyways. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread