Don't snitch in the ghetto!

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
It wasn't that she snitched. She flipped some guy off when they were trying to get out. You gotta be hardcore to beat a woman. Only bitches fight men.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Not one of those people are worth a shit. To bad she didn't have some grenades and take all of theie sorry asses out.

I will keep it at that, not really being able to say what I want to...

WireEater said:
Not one of those people are worth a shit. To bad she didn't have some grenades and take all of theie sorry asses out.

Yea, neither am I. People like that are why African Americans are given bad names. Ignorant ****in people, complete waste of resources and air and should be lined up and shot because none of them will ever amount to anything in their pethetic lives.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I seen this video..you have to be coward to even touch one hair on women reguardless...

qkslvr221

Established Member
WireEater said:

Exactly! Somethin needs to be done about all the ignorant lowlifes wastin our damn tax dollars! :mj:

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
two guys with baseball bats could of taken out the whole crowd. start takin out people in the back and work your way to the girl. none will see it comin and they will learn damn quick they should go back home. if i was that guy who owned the car id be bustin asses left and right for jumpin on my car. does it make a guy feel good to take sucker punches at some girl maybe hes gay and pisses sittin down.

munnmotorsports

Established Member
i heard oakland was tough but DANG!!!! didnt look like the driver cared to much about it either... i woulda cared when they started messin up my car!!! i never do understand those things... its like car, people, car, people car, people CAR!!!! run em over!!!press the gas. they'll learn to move!!! either that or been like... girl i think its time for u to get out!!!!

BlueThriller04

281 Films
Established Member
I'm black and watching that video pissed me off more than anything....I wish i could have beat the living crap out of every guy there. Any man that can take his hand to a woman in a violent manner is needs to be beaten within inches of death. One of the most disgraceful pieces of footage I have ever seen.

Jason

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I watch that video, read about the riots in France, read about the riots in New Oleans after Hurrican Katrina, etc. and I can't help but wonder what the future holds for our children and their children. I'll just stop right there, because the problem is much deeper than that video.

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
02 Z06 said:
two guys with baseball bats could of taken out the whole crowd. start takin out people in the back and work your way to the girl. none will see it comin and they will learn damn quick they should go back home. if i was that guy who owned the car id be bustin asses left and right for jumpin on my car. does it make a guy feel good to take sucker punches at some girl maybe hes gay and pisses sittin down.

You would think! But that's not the case. I was watching a similar video, if not the same. Basically all the videos are filmed usually around the SIDESHOW. They either prey on females (because they are not armed). Or someone that just doesn't fit in the crowd so to say. Pretty much they will crowd on your car and start to jump on it. Pretty soon they're all jumping on your car and busting out windows. In one video, they have a white escalade that was pretty much ripped apart for no apparent reason. The people that occupied it pretty much got out the truck and walked away and let them do whatever they wanted. In the same video, they have some of the people that are in the crowds with shotguns, just blantantly walking around with it. Thats one of the main reason why they dont prey on males (majority of the time) because they may be armed. Its a pretty sad sight to see.

iboost5o

Banned
Red99mustangman said:
Yea, neither am I. People like that are why African Americans are given bad names. Ignorant ****in people, complete waste of resources and air and should be lined up and shot because none of them will ever amount to anything in their pethetic lives.

+1

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
Damn i hate the fact we act that way... makes me and other african americans look soooooo f*ckin stupid. i dont agree with that sh*t, its stupid.

03gtcoupe

Banned
Really pathetic. I wonder why no cops are around? :rollseyes This is the same kind of thing that happened to me in Milwaukee, but it was not nearly as brutal. But this is a problem in many, many cities and urban areas. I just try to stay away from those areas.

BPLS1

Established Member
:cuss: :mj: :fm: wtf. what kind of B I T C H ass men attack a woman like that. what F U C K I N G PUSSYS. Man if that were my sis or any family there would b an all out war

canibus

Established Member
none of you have obviously ever been in the hood. all jokes aside. until you've lived it you don't know how real it really is. i've lost many friends to the "hood life." i hate the fact that it exists but it does. girls and guys that are involved will get it the same way. not sure why a group would beat the girl. around where i used to live she would just get taken care of. all there is to it. i'm not black i'm hispanic. but i understand why that happened. snitching is one thing you never want to do. you'll pay for it with your life. i hate to bring back my old days. but i'm just letting you guys know. things are crazy in the ghetto. these are people that have been raised to believe that they're nothing. so if in your mind you're nothing what do you have to lose. that's the mindstate all these people are in. they never grow out of it because eveeryone around them is the same way. just my .2

Users who are viewing this thread