Don't snitch in the ghetto!

quik6

SVT powered at last
Established Member
I can't believe her boyfriend or whoever opened up her door. He is a pussy, I almost want to see him get his ass beat more than the mob of people.

He should have just got in, locked the doors, put it in reverse, took out fifteen people, then put it in drive took out 5-6 more, then moved out of the state(so as not to be murdered by the mob of bitches at a later date.).

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
quik6 said:
I can't believe her boyfriend or whoever opened up her door. He is a pussy, I almost want to see him get his ass beat more than the mob of people.

He should have just got in, locked the doors, put it in reverse, took out fifteen people, then put it in drive took out 5-6 more, then moved out of the state(so as not to be murdered by the mob of bitches at a later date.).

+1!!

I would have tried to have run over everyone of them! idiots

Machinator

Banned
quik6 said:

+2

Users who are viewing this thread