• YES

Votes: 100 73.5%
  • NO

Votes: 36 26.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

7.62x51

Established Member
I wish people who have questions as to if God exists - I wished they would actually challenge God himself to find out if God is real or not.

Many people get caught up in these 'debates' that never solves anything. Many people who are athiests have made up their mind that there is no God but have never sought Him to find the truth.

And the people who say, well - "How do you know YOUR God is the only way to heaven". It's not just that He is my God. It is because I have FOUND the TRUTH. There can only be one and true living God, His name is Jesus.

So, we have 2 ways you can go with this:

- If you are an athiest, but know inside that if God was real you would believe in Him, then close your eyes and simply ask God to reveal Himself to you. He will, and it will be obvious. I don't care who you are, if you REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, simply close your eyes and ask God to show himself to you, and He will. The one and only true God is not the type to reject people who are seeking Him. Give it a shot. Oh, He answers by the name Jesus.

- If you are an atheist, and you choose not to ask God to reveal Himself to you, then that is solid proof that you are under deception from Satan. What man in his right mind would not atleast seek out God to find out if He is true or not? The consequences of being wrong on this are insurmountable. You can call it pride, self-will, whatever - but the stone cold hard truth is you are under deception. The enemy has you right where he wants you, in disbelief and/or confusion.

One last note I want to add. Christians fall short all the time. We are imperfect humans saved by grace. There was only one perfect man who talked it and walked it, and that was Jesus.

Look to the life of Jesus as an example, not other Christians. There is a very detailed account of the life of Jesus in Matthew, Mark, Luke & John.

People who read any of these gospels typically end up becoming saved and saying the "prayer". Those books are too alive to not affect somebody. Oh is it a sweet feeling to feel the presence of God.

white02

Established Member
I do. It makes more sense than anything else. But for all we know, we're just some alien experiment. I mean of all the galaxies out there, there's no way we're the smartest species.

edit: loljesus ^^^

Last edited:

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Micro - yes

Macro - no

x2

Who knows what happened in the past. Big bang, God waved a magic wand, evolution, Buddha created the universe, etc,etc..... none of it matters. What matters is the here and now.

I believe in the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. A man who taught of nothing but compassion, kindness, and forgiveness. I live my life through his actions. Nothing else matters. Love one another

Last edited:

Raven519

Established Member
- If you are an atheist, and you choose not to ask God to reveal Himself to you, then that is solid proof that you are under deception from Satan. What man in his right mind would not atleast seek out God to find out if He is true or not? The consequences of being wrong on this are insurmountable. You can call it pride, self-will, whatever - but the stone cold hard truth is you are under deception. The enemy has you right where he wants you, in disbelief and/or confusion.

Dumbest comment I have ever read on these forums. Satan isn't the enemy, he is one cool dude. You should really get to know him before you call him the enemy.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Satan isn't the enemy, he is one cool dude. You should really get to know him before you call him the enemy.

Oh yeah? You personally met the guy and sat down and had a nice chit chat over a cup of coffee with him? I agree that his comment was pretty dumb, but yours is not much better.

cohhbra

Established Member
Everyone should believe in evolution. It is defined by natural selection just as Darwin says. It is literally like this, if a species is attacked by a virus and it kills some of the species and some survive, well some of the species is immune to it for their slight differences in genes and doesn't die. The fact that all the ones that weren't immune died has made that species evolve because now only the genes for the resistant part of the species will reproduce. Evolution also isn't just going along at the same rate and making the same changes everywhere it is very specific to each habitat. Animals that live in the middle of a highway in the median are evolved slightly differently and will continues to evolve differently from the ones right across the highway. It is very specific to the time, place, and situations that have been presented to each habitat.

As for coming from a single cell, I say possible. Our trillions of cells all came from one cell so it makes you wonder(just in case someone says no it takes two cells, they combine to form one cell).

stangin99

Established Member
- If you are an athiest, but know inside that if God was real you would believe in Him, then close your eyes and simply ask God to reveal Himself to you. He will, and it will be obvious. I don't care who you are, if you REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, simply close your eyes and ask God to show himself to you, and He will. The one and only true God is not the type to reject people who are seeking Him. Give it a shot. Oh, He answers by the name Jesus.

I just did this. God must be black and a mute, because I couldn't see or hear him.

Maybe next week? Today is a pretty busy day for him, its the anniversary of Zombie Jesus.

7.62x51

Established Member
I just did this. God must be black and a mute, because I couldn't see or hear him.

Maybe next week? Today is a pretty busy day for him, its the anniversary of Zombie Jesus.

Zombie Jesus? Black and mute? How could you say such things and then be surprised that God didn't show himself to you?

Only you know if you are wholeheartedly seeking Him. Do it for yourself, not for anybody else. Just be earnest when you ask God, and He will show himself to you. If you REALLY want to know the truth, then simply humble yourself and ask Him to show Himself to you. You do not even need to reply back if you don't want, this is for you not for me.

But I do hope you can meet the one and only true and living God. Our entire church today was just completely overwhelmed with God's presence. I could not even describe to you what it feels like, but it so incredible. If I had never become a Christian up until now, I would have certainly said "the prayer" today. God's presence was just crazy, Hundreds and hundreds of people flocked to the front of the church and said the sinners prayer and accepted Jesus. I hope so bad brother that you atleast try to seek Him out.

I really feel as if today, Easter Sunday, was 'last call' for the unbelievers. There is so much going on in this world, I believe His return is imminent - it is just thick in the air, and I believe the other believers who are walking closely with Jesus would agree. I believe the next mega disaster in this world will be the famous Christian Rapture.

I guarantee to you that if your heart is sincere, God will make His presence known to you. I say this all out of sincerity for you. Take care, bud

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I really feel as if today, Easter Sunday, was 'last call' for the unbelievers. There is so much going on in this world, I believe His return is imminent - it is just thick in the air, and I believe the other believers who are walking closely with Jesus would agree. I believe the next mega disaster in this world will be the famous Christian Rapture.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Raven519

Established Member
Oh yeah? You personally met the guy and sat down and had a nice chit chat over a cup of coffee with him? I agree that his comment was pretty dumb, but yours is not much better.

nah, I don't like coffee. My comment was a poke at him, if you couldn't figure it out, then sorry.

juzlookzfazt

Established Member
Absolutely not. Every single word in the Bible is meant to be taken 100% literally. Which means that animals existed on this planet before the sun, and it didn't rain ever till the great flood. So a 600 year old Moses gathered up EVERY SINGLE SPECIES of land animal and put them on a boat. And even though we can see 13.7 Billion light years into space, the universe is only 8,000 years old. Oh, and don't forget about the evidence we can SEE that plate tectonics have been moving the crust of the earth around long before any humans were around to document it; obvious lies. And the moon is moving away from the Earth at a rate of 3.8cm/year, but to say that it's because it was knocked away from the Earth 4 billion years ago is just plain ignorant.

I cant tell if you're trolling or just stupid.

In before Relgious people take over but I have something to counter before they come in here...What if God used Evolution as a way to make the different species around the world today?

:beer: That's what I'm thinking too ..its possible. I mean most solutions and answers come from the middle way ..why not this too? Its a lot easier to believe in that + God instead of just evolution.

f150freak

Professional Lackey
Established Member
Do I believe in the kind of evolution that says we evolved from primates? I can't say yes or no on that one. What I will say is it's easier to believe in that kind of evolution than to believe the man was created from the dust of the earth and woman was created from a single rib from the first man, to me that just sounds down right absurd.

Now one thing I do believe is there's another completely different kind of evolution. The evolution of the mind and soul. I dont think anyone can argue that over the course of a persons life that a person will evolve, if in no other way in their mind. Can anyone honestly say they are the same person they were 10 years ago? 20 years ago? As I said this is because I believe we evolve over time into the who we are today. And because of this we will not be the same in another 10 or so years.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Zombie Jesus? Black and mute? How could you say such things and then be surprised that God didn't show himself to you?

Only you know if you are wholeheartedly seeking Him. Do it for yourself, not for anybody else. Just be earnest when you ask God, and He will show himself to you. If you REALLY want to know the truth, then simply humble yourself and ask Him to show Himself to you. You do not even need to reply back if you don't want, this is for you not for me.

But I do hope you can meet the one and only true and living God. Our entire church today was just completely overwhelmed with God's presence. I could not even describe to you what it feels like, but it so incredible. If I had never become a Christian up until now, I would have certainly said "the prayer" today. God's presence was just crazy, Hundreds and hundreds of people flocked to the front of the church and said the sinners prayer and accepted Jesus. I hope so bad brother that you atleast try to seek Him out.

I guarantee to you that if your heart is sincere, God will make His presence known to you. I say this all out of sincerity for you. Take care, bud

:lol1: Sorry, but for some reason I pictured Jesus carrying and using that assault rifle in your avatar in his imminent return..

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

I closed my eyes and heard myself.

I'm my own God. :rockon: Must mean nobody governs my actions but myself.

Users who are viewing this thread