Diablosport Intune

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Can't believe you have 4500 miles on that car already. Seems like you just got it. lol. You have more miles than I do and I've had my car at least twice as long as you! haha.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Yeah, even though it's corrected to 397, 388 is still awesome SAE. I'll try and get into another shop to dyno to check the validity of the numbers from True Street. Umm be dynoing it again next month at a dyno day, so we shall see then as well.

unless im mistaken STD is what the car actually puts down that day. SAE is the correction. Nice numbers.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
unless im mistaken STD is what the car actually puts down that day. SAE is the correction. Nice numbers.

You may be right...I can't remember which is which....but now that I think about it, it would make sense. Those are still much higher numbers for what I was thinking. With a 16% loss, that's still 430 flywheel...

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
I'm trying to work out a deal with Aaron! I can have dyno results within a matter of hours! That's a great perk of being good buddy's with the owner of the shop. And if weather permits, I can have track results friday night. Hoping I can crack a 12.5 with good weather, and maybe 12.20 with the intune. Keep you guys updated.

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
That's an honest 10rwhp which isn't bad at all.

Looking at the graph you gained power all the way through the power band so that's definitely a great improvement

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
That's an honest 10rwhp which isn't bad at all.

Looking at the graph you gained power all the way through the power band so that's definitely a great improvement
Yep, I was impressed. For a basically stock car, that's great improvement. You can tell it pulls harder in the midrange than stock, and it's definitely a smoother pull. Just wish I was further along in my modding to see what it can really do. power wise. I think an intake and the diablosport canned tune would be close to hitting 400 SAE

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I bet there's a little more to be had :)

Best results will come from back to back track testing if possible, as thats where it counts ;)

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Is there an 87 perf tune in there?
No, you should absolutely under NO circumstances ever put 87 octane fuel in a 11.1:1 compression, 400 HP engine....unless you dont like it.

Ideally you wont hurt anything, but it will pull so much timing to quench the knock that you'll be down a bunch of power.

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
Looking forward to getting my intune. Hopefully it will be here Wednesday, and I will have some results next Tuesday after I flash the car, flash it back to stock and take it to the dealership. I'm not worried about it, I think it's going to pass the tests :)

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Looking forward to getting my intune. Hopefully it will be here Wednesday, and I will have some results next Tuesday after I flash the car, flash it back to stock and take it to the dealership. I'm not worried about it, I think it's going to pass the tests :)

What are you going to tell them to look for?

Users who are viewing this thread