Dewalt 20V Blower

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I have been replacing my lawn equipment with 40 volt Greenworks stuff and have been very happy with them. The first blower (150mph) I got was the cheapest and terrible with hardly any output, the more expensive 390cfm jet blower replacement I got is awesome with plenty of power.

lilcoop03

Established Member
I love my 80v Kobalt (Lowes) blower. has plenty of power to blow leaves in grass, etc... I mainly use it to blow off my driveway and stuff after cutting grass, blow out the dirt from the floor in my shop, clean off car trailer, etc. Battery lasts about 15 mins if you run it wide open continuously and only takes about 15 mins to charge back up.. I might buy the weed trimmer that uses the same battery system for my new house which has a pond I will have to trim around..

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
Bought the DeWalt 20V for light duty, and am actually impressed. It's much better than I had anticipated.

stang910

Established Member
I bought the 20v dewalt weed eater and it's great. Obviously the higher voltage stuff is gonna be better, but I made my decision based on how much the higher voltage batteries cost. Price out the higher voltage batteries and you'll understand. My thinking is if the 20v isn't going to be enough, right now isn't the time to switch to battery powered.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
My buddy picked up a Milwaukee mini shop vac, which must be very similar. He says it lasts for about 15-20min on a battery and sucks good. They farm so he uses it for cleaning out tractor cabs while in the fields, he loves it.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
I got a buddy that has a DeWalt 20V chainsaw and we are all utterly shocked by how capable it is.

Coiled03

Established Member
Milwaukee used to be my go to brand. But their quality has definitely slipped over the years.

DeWalt is what I buy, now, and have yet to be disappointed. Just bought a 20V cordless drill not long ago, and it's awesome.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Milwaukee used to be my go to brand. But their quality has definitely slipped over the years.

DeWalt is what I buy, now, and have yet to be disappointed. Just bought a 20V cordless drill not long ago, and it's awesome.

Same here. Used to love Milwaukee power tools until they sold out to China.

Users who are viewing this thread