Detailing the Cobra... 56K=NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TL95SVT

Clean & Simple!
Established Member
Another Year Gone! I think I maybe put 100 miles on it this year lol. It's time to sell it in the spring :(

Last edited:

TL95SVT

Clean & Simple!
Established Member
Where ya been?

I think i only liked working on the car! Now that its done, i dont have any interest. Kinda like a challenge... Plus i thought it would take the place of my 04 cobra if i built it exactly the way that i wanted... NOT!!!!

I found lots of other projects and hobbies lol, mainly 4 wheelers. I have been riding since i was 3 and kinda got out of it when i got into mustangs. Now im out of mustangs and back into ATV's

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Sorry to hear you've lost interest in the car, but take comfort in the fact that you have/had one of the best threads in the SN95 section. I always loved checking in on your project.

TL95SVT

Clean & Simple!
Established Member
Sorry to hear you've lost interest in the car, but take comfort in the fact that you have/had one of the best threads in the SN95 section. I always loved checking in on your project.

Thanks, i really enjoyed the whole build even tho it took a whole year of my life lol! I learned lots of stuff along the way and i even used my build as a resume to get a job. I pretty much do the same thing at my job as i did to my car(fix, replace, clean, detail, paint and make custom parts) just on a much larger scale (industrial machines).

Gonna go over everything and recheck the whole car... then it will be for sale probably around march (give or take). I plan to buy a chevy 1500 so i can actually haul my TRX250R to a riding area... it sucks waiting around for your friends to drive you everywhere.

TL95SVT

Clean & Simple!
Established Member
Well i have been messing with the car some, trying to get it ready to sell... but i just have SO much crap going on! I honestly dont have the time to devote to it. It really needs a good cleaning/detailing. It also has an exhaust leak where the header meets the X pipe...

My DD broke down, so i went and bought a brand new car.... so i am gonna use the money from the cobra to pay it off. I have 2 other cars to sell also! On top of that, i am going back to school this summer and really need to devote all my attention to that, even right now. I have a BILLION other projects that i need to sell/wrap up . Also, i am engaged... go figure lol... just another thing to do. So as you can see, i am EXTREMELY overwhelmed and ready to move on. I still love the car.. it just doens't fit in my life right now.

Is anyone interested in the car? I am willing to take a Big loss... PM ME an offer!!!!

There is NOTHING wrong with the drive train! I will tell you everything i know, im not trying to hide anything. I will try and work with you in any way possible (other than trades, i have ENOUGH stuff). I want to deal in person, i like people to put there hands on it, get under it, ect, ect.

Last edited:

ju015dd

64 valves
Established Member
What kind of ball park range are you looking to get for the car , miles?

SVT Pille

Established Member
Just an idea, instead of painting your calipers black try polishing them the same way you would a blower or tailpipes. My friend did it on his '01 Cobra and it looks nastyyy, real unique too.

SpittingCobra

Established Member
Seems weird the pics are all gone in the thread and it's for sale..

Just wanting to see how it came together.. will they be back??

TL95SVT

Clean & Simple!
Established Member
Seems weird the pics are all gone in the thread and it's for sale..

Just wanting to see how it came together.. will they be back??

The thread is 4 years old lol! The pictures were gone once and i re-uploaded them... it took me hours and hours to do that! i just dont have the time.

Here is the link to the album where i have all the pics, over 200 of them! http://s510.photobucket.com/albums/s347/TL95SVT/Cobra Build/

I have a book of all the original pictures that is included with the car.

It also comes with a tub of misc spare parts, a BBS Rim table for car shows... heck, you can even have my trophies!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread