Demon vs. 720s

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
You're right. I'm wrong. It never happened. I'm never right, just ask my wife. I'm dumb. And should just stop typing.

The Demon sucks. FCA are a bunch of liars. Pretty sad really.
Easy there on the pity party Francis. You're wrong about your Demon claims, simply acknowledge, move on, and stop repeating false claims. Simple stuff here.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
The problem is, I've had the convo several times, provide the proof. I don't care if you guys think im wrong or not, I just don't feel like doing the research AGAIN. I've already done it before and I'm sick of the same bullshit.

That's my complaint. Has nothing to do with the car or its performance but the fact that regardless of how many time the debate occurs, the doubters refuse to accept past presented evidence and just spool up a new thread ever couple of months. Im sick of seeing it and having the debate.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
The problem is, I've had the convo several times, provide the proof. I don't care if you guys think im wrong or not, I just don't feel like doing the research AGAIN. I've already done it before and I'm sick of the same bullshit.

That's my complaint. Has nothing to do with the car or its performance but the fact that regardless of how many time the debate occurs, the doubters refuse to accept past presented evidence and just spoil up a new thread ever couple of months. I. Sick of seeing it and having the debate.
Again....I easily provided the proof that Dodge claimed it as fastest production car, not American car.

Not even acknowledging this, blows apart any leg you have to stand on, that you are able to provide anything to back up any claims. Acting better than everyone else as you provide nothing, isn't helping your case, and frankly paints everything you claim as suspect on other subjects.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
Here we go again. Dude. There isn’t any proof that you or anyone else can provide that is real evidence that that car has done the claimed times. Simple as that. I’ve been part of this conversation before several times. And it always ends the same way. People like you can’t stop bleeding and continue to bitch. Let it go man. The demon is fast for sure. Just not as fast as they claimed. Making it a gimik. Fiat should have done a better job making sure that car was compatible of the claimed times and this would have never been brought up. But since they(dodge) have been in 3rd place for years now. They had to come up with something to create attention for there brand.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
It's not the fastest production car. It tops out at 168 and there are hundreds of cars that are faster than that. People take the claim out of context and go "oh, look. They lied."

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Fine... I'll find the data again. You guys are killing me... but I'm on my phone right now.... I'll do it when I get in front of my PC.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
LMAO @MarcSpaz

You keep on with your pity party, as you clearly refuse to own anything you say and just keep stomping your feet. Have a nice Christmas, hope Santa brings you plenty of tampons.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
Now your deferring away from the context. They claimed several things. Top speed not one of them.
Claims: 0-60 2.3
Quarter mile 9.65@140
Fastest and quickest production car in the world.

Only the 0-60 has been verified. All the rest not a single soul on the planet can prove.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Now your deferring away from the context. They claimed several things. Top speed not one of them.
Claims: 0-60 2.3
Quarter mile 9.65@140
Fastest and quickest production car in the world.

Only the 0-60 has been verified. All the rest not a single soul on the planet can prove.
Again I provided a picture from Dodge promoting it as the fastest production car, yet he can't even acknowledge that as factual.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
Marcspaz please find it. Give me a call. 918-408-4224. Name is Casey. Let’s talk about it. Seriously give me a call when you find it. Tell me how you really feel. I know the info doesn’t exist but if you can fabricate it and convince me other wise I will bow to you. I have a good friend here in town that is majorly disappointed with his demon he has already parked it and purchased a c7zr1. His car sits now since there is no market for $100000 car that literally only does one thing.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Marcspaz please find it. Give me a call. 918-408-4224. Name is Casey. Let’s talk about it. Seriously give me a call when you find it. Tell me how you really feel. I know the info doesn’t exist but if you can fabricate it and convince me other wise I will bow to you. I have a good friend here in town that is majorly disappointed with his demon he has already parked it and purchased a c7zr1. His car sits now since there is no market for $100000 car that literally only does one thing.
I'll give your buddy $20 for the car, need to keep money leftover for mods to run 9.65, lol.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
Wait I stand corrected. It does 2 tings. One way better than the other. It creates arguments like this one about as fast as it’s claimed 1/4 mile times.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
I’ve driven the car. It’s cool and all hell its brand new. Who wouldn’t want a brand new 840hp car. He is only able to trap 133 and low 10’s. That’s not just a simple free non warranty expiring change needed. Almost a half second and 7mph low takes a lot dodge isnt willing to admit. Same guy has a brand new zr1 in stone stock form ran 11.08@128 that right on par for what those cars are suppose to do. So its not the driver. It’s the car.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Screw rice. Don’t hate. My packers are rebuilding. I’m also a Notre Dame fan. At least they get a chance to disappoint me in the playoffs
Grew up Bears fan, from Chicago, hence the hate.

Plus Packers went to hell when Aarons broke up with Olivia Munn for thunder thighs.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
My wife is a bears fan. Kills me right now. But it is about time the bears defense looks legit.

Users who are viewing this thread