Demon vs. 720s

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
There isn’t any verafiable proof that’s why I’m not going to stop proving my point. You can say what you want but until proven it didn’t happen. A hero run. Still come on man. That’s ridiculous. You mean to tell me there wasn’t a camera at the track the day they most likely only ran 1000ft since the car isn’t even legal to share there 1320 with cars that are certified to run into the 9’s

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Go to Hellcat.org. plenty of time slips and data collected. In sick of doing research for people who refuse to acknowledge the truth even when its presented to them.

Dude, you've done ZERO research for anyone. You made false claims that you can't prove.

You are looking down on others as you lie.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
I’ve been to the hellkitty site you have provided. And even the demon owners are discussed with there cars. That’s why they are for sale now.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
There isn’t any verafiable proof that’s why I’m not going to stop proving my point. You can say what you want but until proven it didn’t happen. A hero run. Still come on man. That’s ridiculous. You mean to tell me there wasn’t a camera at the track the day they most likely only ran 1000ft since the car isn’t even legal to share there 1320 with cars that are certified to run into the 9’s
They didn't allow cameras for the run, because the Easter Bunny was driving, and he won't allow proof of his existence...

Besides you don't need proof when you have people more than willing to make up claims as "proof".

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
And further more. Literally every other manufacturer lets the consumer generate there products numbers. They don’t come out and make stuff up to impress. Probably why other manufacturers haven’t cared much to disprove. They have nothing to be worried about.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
And further more. Literally every other manufacturer lets the consumer generate there products numbers. They don’t come out and make stuff up to impress. Probably why other manufacturers haven’t cared much to disprove. They have nothing to be worried about.
Other manufacturers don't care, especially when they aren't after those buyers. If you look at the chart I posted that @MarcSpaz refuses to acknowledge, it show's the Veyron is closest to Dodge's BS claim. Do you really think Bugatti gives zero ****'s about Dodge?

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Honestly I really don't GAF anymore. I've provided plenty of supporting info and links at least twice on this site. People refuse to acknowledge it. I'm not doing it again. This is an SVT forum, not an SRT forum, and I'm sick of people insisting they are right regardless of how many times of people show them otherwise.

I'm done. I voiced my opinion and I'm done. Enjoy looking foolish.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
Hey let’s change the subject. It is Christmas Eve. Come on. Enjoy the season and family. Who cares if the demon runs the 9.65. Really. Who cares. It can’t stop it can’t turn and most of the time it’s a 1 passenger car. So who cares really.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Honestly I really don't GAF anymore. I've provided plenty of supporting info and links at least twice on this site. People refuse to acknowledge it. I'm not doing it again. This is an SVT forum, not an SRT forum, and I'm sick of people insisting they are right regardless of how many times of people show them otherwise.

Where are these links?

Again I proved in this thread with pictures incase reading was too hard, that you are wrong. Yet you can't admit it, which leads me to believe you're intentionally lying.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
You have provided nothing of the sort. You have only provided more speculation and ridiculous claims. Continue to think you have done your job proving us wrong. I hear fiat is hiring maybe you should apply.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Hey let’s change the subject. It is Christmas Eve. Come on. Enjoy the season and family. Who cares if the demon runs the 9.65. Really. Who cares. It can’t stop it can’t turn and most of the time it’s a 1 passenger car. So who cares really.
Normally I would agree, but when someone calls others idiots as they spew lies, is just bad form.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
You did make a point I agree with. This is a SVT site. That means FORD. Stop bringing up mopar crap. There are places for that. Perfect place over there at the hellkitty forum. Let them stir up the speculation. Don’t let it cloud the important stuff like what the f is going on with ford. We need to know more about the upcoming gt500. You know we just need to know when it will be available so we can go make the demon look stupid.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
Me being called an idiot is par for the course. I challenge people like him daily and win every time. Facts>speculation

slow poke

Established Member

Where is the proof? Provide it. Evidence to the contrary has been provided.

Calling people foolish and idiots is a weak way of trying to manipulate people to behave the way you would like them too or believe what you believe.

Someone in here mentioned gender fluid or some shit too, that hurts soo sooo bad lmao.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Where is the proof? Provide it. Evidence to the contrary has been provided.

Calling people foolish and idiots is a weak way of trying to manipulate people to behave the way you would like them too or believe what you believe.

Someone in here mentioned gender fluid or some shit too, that hurts soo sooo bad lmao.
It's how to bullshit 101, when called out for blatantly lying, call everyone else an idiot and act as if they are below you.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
Slow poke. The moderators here only bring down the hammer when it suits them. Using words like idiot and foolish and other things like gender fluid really don’t get there attention but the second you or I say go F off we get in trouble. I’ve been a member here longer than most moderators. Since ‘06. I don’t post much but I will always stand against lies and speculation.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
What is sad is your dismount. You are wrong have been wrong and always will be wrong about the demon. I’m sure your right about other things though. Don’t be so hard on yourself. You simply spoke out of place and had nothing to back it up. Lots of people do it. No worries.

slow poke

Established Member
Slow poke. The moderators here only bring down the hammer when it suits them. Using words like idiot and foolish and other things like gender fluid really don’t get there attention but the second you or I say go F off we get in trouble. I’ve been a member here longer than most moderators. Since ‘06. I don’t post much but I will always stand against lies and speculation.

I hear you, it's all good. I really don't mind at all. It's just such a base level thing, I mean I guess people believe going that route will win them the argument, or dissuade further interaction lol

Users who are viewing this thread