Demi Lovato OD'd on Heroin

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
She is an absolute smoke show. She should get out of the industry and just retire to the simple life. She has achieved the top goal. Once you get there you have two choices. Walk away and relax, or ride the train back down the hard way.

View attachment 1504508

If he wants to keep living the party life she could get into those "adult movies" everyone keeps talking about yet I've never seen.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Thousands of people o.d. each year yet most individuals don't give a damn unless it is an "entertainer" who almost died. Boo friggon who. Welcome to the real world where the average Joe deals with crap like this on a daily basis. What ticks me off is how Joe Blow, who o.d.'d, would not be receiving well wishes and visitors and all the nonsense we see with the chick in question. Mr. Blow would be criticized and chastised and treated like pond filth. A person's standing in life should not determine how they are viewed but unfortunately it does. Depression is a shitty thing but unfortunately there is no such thing as a happy pill nor can most people just turn off the bad feelings.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Thousands of people o.d. each year yet most individuals don't give a damn unless it is an "entertainer" who almost died. Boo friggon who. Welcome to the real world where the average Joe deals with crap like this on a daily basis. What ticks me off is how Joe Blow, who o.d.'d, would not be receiving well wishes and visitors and all the nonsense we see with the chick in question. Mr. Blow would be criticized and chastised and treated like pond filth. A person's standing in life should not determine how they are viewed but unfortunately it does. Depression is a shitty thing but unfortunately there is no such thing as a happy pill nor can most people just turn off the bad feelings.

Ding ding ding. When people worry about putting food on the table or make next month's rent to keep a roof over their children's head, that is when I understand the struggles of society.

When some semi-talented chick who has enough money to buy a 200 ft yacht overdoses, well I hope she lives but no tears shed if she doesn't

Last edited:

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
20246173_365304750554106_686498972638314783_n.jpg

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
We have a winner. This is the reason why no one should care. She has means to get the best help money can buy. While joe blow is more than likely struggling financially while dealing with a drug problem.

Coiled03

Established Member
Not really. Autotune is a nightmare. True engineers and producers do hours of retakes to cover small mistakes. Most songs are patched and glued together.

The masses don't care if their favorite artist is on autotune, or can't carry a tune in a rain bucket. So, from a commercial perspective, autotune is a wonderful thing.

People who care about the quality of the artist hate autotune.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
My wife says the latest craze she's seeing in the ICU is called Crocodil. Apparently, they mix gasoline with heroin before shooting and it eats them from the inside.

Naw. It’s a synthetic Heroin that includes gasoline as part of the making process. It is what Meth is to Coke and ravages your body much harder and faster then Heroin.

It’s called Crocodile because it rots all the skin around the injection sights making you look like you have scales.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
legalize all drugs with the caveat that first responders wont revive, only transport to the hospital. If you survive, you pay for all the medical bills it took to bring you back.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
legalize all drugs with the caveat that first responders wont revive, only transport to the hospital. If you survive, you pay for all the medical bills it took to bring you back.
Your kidding right??? They cant pay there bills as is. So you better expect to pick up there hospital bills when they cant pay.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
*if* they survive, I don't think most would unless revived at the scene.

Besides, they already rack those bills up as it is when they OD, so nothing would change except they better be lucky enough to not be so far gone that they survive the ride.

Users who are viewing this thread