Demi Lovato OD'd on Heroin

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
The masses don't care if their favorite artist is on autotune, or can't carry a tune in a rain bucket. So, from a commercial perspective, autotune is a wonderful thing.

People who care about the quality of the artist hate autotune.
This is where you're wrong. I do this job every day. Autotune cannot accurately reproduce the human voice. It can help in editing small parts, but after that it sounds like T-Pain.

Big Machine spends between 8 & 12 hours recording Taylor Swift before editing even begins.

You can hear the difference in autotune and a real voice.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

rborden

Established Member
What did Disney do to her?
look up Isaac Kappy on Twitter and his thread on 4chan. All kinds of hell threatening to break loose in Hollywood in regards to a huge pedo ring involving Seth Green and others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
look up Isaac Kappy on Twitter and his thread on 4chan. All kinds of hell threatening to break loose in Hollywood in regards to a huge pedo ring involving Seth Green and others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A. I will believe it when I see it. Being released that is.

B. Nothing will be done; nothing meaningful at least. We will have a half assed # movement and protests to normalize Pedophilia.

Sent from Apache Driver’s Copilot Seat using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Coiled03

Established Member
This is where you're wrong. I do this job every day. Autotune cannot accurately reproduce the human voice. It can help in editing small parts, but after that it sounds like T-Pain.

Big Machine spends between 8 & 12 hours recording Taylor Swift before editing even begins.

You can hear the difference in autotune and a real voice.

I didn't say people can't tell. I said they don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread