decided to get another Viper for now...

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
SVTDubs I have been waiting for you to get another car. You kept your last GTS for a while, Not like you at all.

Congrats on the new Viper.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
haha dubs i still have your video when u still had your cobra, racing 2 gts vipers and all sorts of other fast cars, and a fast truck!

nice looking rt/10 for sure.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Looks great!

Why don't you just keep this viper? You keep buying vipers then selling them to get something else, then end up buying another viper...do you just get bored with them?

I have a friend who does this, Sells a cobra, to get a cobra, then sells the cobra, to get another cobra in 6 months.. I never understanddddd

Fry's03SVT

The Demon of Venom
Established Member
I have a '99 GTS ACR and I let two of my buddies drive it in the first couple days of getting it this past August. One says it's the best car he has ever driven, loves the brakes and handling; while the other said it was numb feeling and not impressed with it. It really is a personal preference, but when a car looks this sexy I just live with it, good and bad. :D

These are some pics of my black '99 GTS ACR and some other friend's Vipers :burnout:

viper2.gif

DSC01285.gif

Viper006.gif

Viper017.gif

Viper025.gif

Viper027.gif

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
That Viper is tits bro. Congrats! This is my dream car. I would love to have an ACR, but any Viper to me would be amazing to have.

chuckstang

Established Member
There is a silver GTS Viper for sale locally that is blown, mint condition, all the right mods, 800 hp

I want it soooooo bad

I have always wanted a Viper but I got the GT500 over it just because I wanted a new car but boy the new thing wears off quick, especially if you actually drive your cars. Shoulda just saved money and bought a built Viper.

they are soooo sick

Fry's03SVT

The Demon of Venom
Established Member
nice, is that a Gen1 TT? I assume it is a homemade kit? any details?

That car is quite a piece of work. It began life as a Gen I rt/10; then Mitch (owner) took the back half off and put the back hatch of a GTS on it. The thread below shows some pics of the progress, really is quite amazing to watch this man work with cars :) He added the TT kit himself, building everything except the turbos themselves; he makes custom headers for these cars as well (M&M headers).

Here is the thread that has some pics of his 'build', enjoy :)
Couple pics of my green 94 GTX TT - Viper Club of America Discussion Forums

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
thats funny man, Mitch was the guy who worked on this car too. I bought it from Mitch's friend John. Small world

Users who are viewing this thread