Deadbeat Member......TIDE612!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
blackbeast1 said:
well First of all Hi Kyle, how ya doing, been a while since i saw you last. remember me, oh yeah i bought your impala that you claimed had 88k miles, and actually has 150K.

Remember what the last words i said to you were? I believe it was, " either come here and pick up the car and refund my money, or my next 2 phone calls were to my lawyer and the cops"

Guess what everybody, Kyle called my bluff.

Guess what

I wasn't bluffing.

Kyle i belive you already have 1 letter from my attorney, please expect more.

And oh yeah, that is not kyle's girlfriend, she does not look like a man.

Good to see ya buddy!

-Casey

http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?p=177762#post177762

Casey,Post your email addy so people can contact you.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Casey, I hope you get everything due you (in a good way, of course). As for Tide, I have a feeling he'll be getting what's due him as well!! You know what they say, "what comes around, goes around".

blackbeast1

pre-modaholic
Trader Rating: (7)
Last Activity: Today 09:58 PM
Viewing Thread Deadbeat Member......TIDE612!! @ 09:58 PM

Yellow2003

Genetically lazy
Established Member
Had no idea this thread came back to life!

As for the beer...... Kyle get someone local to deliver it... or as said before PayPal $40 (might as well be good beer after all this time :D )

As for Casey.... Man I hope that works out.... And that you can make his life miserable in the process.

As for the girlfriend thread... I am here to help :rockon:

POISNOS

Established Member
OMG...this entire thread is total ownage!

It just keeps getting better and better...and better..and better.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He's actually still coming back to view this thread? Wow! At this point I would have resolved to never show my face here again. Go figure. :shrug:

Yellow2003

Genetically lazy
Established Member
CobraBob said:
He's actually still coming back to view this thread? Wow! At this point I would have resolved to never show my face here again. Go figure. :shrug:
But Bob..... You don't understand.
None of this is his fault. He didn't lie, cheat and steal on purpose it was all just circumstances and a big mis-understanding.

And when he talked all that smack about people.... he was really just defending his good name.

And after all it was just a pulley, a case of beer, a set of tools, a few hours of peoples time and now a car...... It's not like he's a bad person or anything, not like he lied, cheated and stole... .. .

Oh wait:dw:

AFJuggalo81

Driver Mod in progress...
Established Member
Wow I can't believe I missed this thread, I'm so glad that my parents taught me maturity and morals cause I dunno how old Tide is but if he's around my age (21) I feel ashamed for my generation sometimes. However +1 for his g/f her face is kinda hit but I'd go motorboating if ya know what I mean ;]

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Tide612 said:
LOOK guys i just got back on here. I am not screwing any money out of anyone!!!! I actually sold the pulley to another member on the board by the name of HERBMACH1. I told the guy this and he said that he did not care. I told herbmach1 to send the Paypal to him. herbach1 said that he did and i thought all was well and good. The issue was resolved as of that. As i know of now, i dont owe anyone any money. If Herbmach1 wants to get on here and post up that he did send the money then that should be fine. But since finding out that he is a dead beat seller and buyer i dont know if he will or not.
You tool. Who in their right state of mine sells something that doesnt rightfully belong to them. You never paid the man for it, then you turn around and sell it to someone else.:kaboom:

NHRACobra

Cobra guy
Established Member
Tide612
pre-modaholic
Trader Rating: (7)
Last Activity: Yesterday 08:21 PM
:pop:

zrbcolor63

Back Mustang SVT
hello new guy here !
I have learned that helping come with it perils , but when someone stiff you the good lord repay you ten fold for your kindness. i hope he read this and pay his debt.

peace
hector p

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
AFJuggalo81 said:
However +1 for his g/f her face is kinda hit but I'd go motorboating if ya know what I mean ;]

Uhh....read the thread more closely. It's not his g/f...other than in his dreams. He lifted the photo off the 'net somewhere.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yellow2003 said:
But Bob..... You don't understand.
None of this is his fault. He didn't lie, cheat and steal on purpose it was all just circumstances and a big mis-understanding.

And when he talked all that smack about people.... he was really just defending his good name.

And after all it was just a pulley, a case of beer, a set of tools, a few hours of peoples time and now a car...... It's not like he's a bad person or anything, not like he lied, cheated and stole... .. .

Oh wait:dw:
Yeah, I forgot that nowadays people can lie, steal and even murder with no conscience whatsoever. Even to the point of making themselves believe they've done nothing wrong. I swear we should make lie detector tests legal in court. Because you surely can't trust people to tell the truth. Or to treat others with honestly and integrity. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread