Deadbeat Member......TIDE612!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
I wasn't going to do this but too much time has gone by and too many PM's to this guy.
I sold a pulley to TIDE612 months ago and still have not got paid. He didn't have the cash but needed the pulley right away. I saw that he posted here all the time so I sent it in good faith.
Boy what a mistake. Anyways TIDE612 I hope you enjoyed ripping off a honest member and have a nice life:cuss:

Juiced-03

Established Member
That doesn't seem like him to do something like that. I'd like to hear his side of the story...

striker_29

One Man Gang
Established Member
Sorry man that sux. Ripping someone off for a damn pulley, what is the world coming to. Pm me if he lives in my neck of the woods...striker

Banned
I wouldn't care how bad he or she needed it. No $$$, no ship!!! I can see why you did it. Come on if you drive an SVT you can afford a pulley.

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Ya well some of you guys can defend all you like.
Anyways i've had a bad day and I sent him another PM yesterday and I know that he has been online and won't respond.
I don't think the route i'm taking right now is very cool at all but i'm a little pissed. More pissed about the idea of it then the money. I can live without the money but it really makes me mad to think that someone has taken advantage of you.
Myself and IRONTERP had a similar arrangement when I bought something off of him at the beginning of the year. He didn't want paypal so I sent him a cheque. He sent the item before he ever got the cheque. Needless to say I was very happy and impressed. I guess I just assumed that other members would be the same way.
Anyways if this pisses off a whole bunch of people than oh well.
I am just really pissed off today and had to vent this when I found out that he won't reply to me now.
If mods want to take this down or BAN me than go ahead I could really care any less if everyone thinks i'm out of line.

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
362104 said:
I wouldn't care how bad he or she needed it. No $$$, no ship!!! I can see why you did it. Come on if you drive an SVT you can afford a pulley.

Yup I agree. I got caught being nice. End of story.
Sorry for the rant guys.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Citty people drive SVT's too. To bad that's the way of the world, can't trust no one. Dumb question i know, but did he say he got it?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Ryan, sorry to see this happen and hopefully Tide will post up and do the right thing here. You're justified in posting this thread IMO and this is really about the only thing you can do if he doesn't respond to your PM's. I had this happen to me a couple years back and after posting a thread like this one, had my money in less than 24 hours......and the guy was vacationing in Mexico!

Hope it works out for you Ryan.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
That sucks man, like you said it not about the money for a pulley it's the principal of the thing. We are suppost to be helping each other out.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Special Blend said:
Yup I agree. I got caught being nice. End of story.
Sorry for the rant guys.
No need to defend being nice and trusting people. Although my products are relatively inexpensive, I have sent out gasket sets before receiving payment a number of times simply because I wanted to help a person out with a need. I have even offered to send an order out without even being asked. Some are quite surprised I would actually do that. As a result I have made a lot of new friends. Never once had a case where I wasn't paid. So don't feel like you've got to defend your trying to help out the buyer. I'm all for being careful when selling high dollar items to people you don't know, but I personally would probably err on helping a person out. That's just the way I am.

I hope you can get this worked out with Tide.

SVT1993

Established Member
Special Blend -

You have every right to be pissed. The guy said he wanted the part and that he would pay you - right? I'd do the same thing if a fellow mustanger needed a part, and have done it many times.

Poor Tide - he'll be embarassed to show his face for sometime I bet. Keep hounding him! There was a guy that me and about 25 others paid $450 (each) for a set of special front control arms. I call the guy every month - for the last 4 years - still no control arms, but I like to hear him squirm up another excuse! :cuss:

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
call his Dad.....he'll probably pay you......does anyone have a phone# ??

then tell him to smack his son around a bit for ya :lol1:

c'mon TIDE, a bunch of us helped you get that toasted Eaton off when you showed up at the HBH tuning weekend in Chicago and then we see this and wonder WTF kind of guy you really are

just man up and pay him!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread