Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
FireRed04Vert said:
OMG! I hadn't seen the whole story. That is simply..well..as Doug puts it..WOW.

Tide...get rid of your name. You are an embarrassment to Alabama. The Bear just rolled over in his grave. Go sit on the Auburn side.

By the way...taping her poster to your ceiling and having sex with your hand does not constitute a "date".
I shutter at the thought!! :eek:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
FireRed04Vert said:
OMG! I hadn't seen the whole story. That is simply..well..as Doug puts it..WOW.

Tide...get rid of your name. You are an embarrassment to Alabama. The Bear just rolled over in his grave. Go sit on the Auburn side.

By the way...taping her poster to your ceiling and having sex with your hand does not constitute a "date".

I always wondered where the insult "Bama" came from. Must be guys like this that put a permanent blemish on the Alabama name!!

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
man, i forgot all about this thread.

READER'S DIGEST VERSION:

'special blend' (original poster) gave this guy (tide) a pulley and 'tide' offered to pay him for it. 'tide' never paid him for months and eventually was forced to do so in this callout thread. several other members chimed in that they had crappy deals with this guy. LL wouldn't close the thread, because he wanted to make a point (of scammers), and this guy (tide) kept bumping the thread for some reason.
then it comes out that 'tide' wanted to pay some poor bastard (i don't mean it that way, i can't believe all the stuff you did for people--awesome) a case of beer to do a whole blower swap, but never gave him the beer. and he keeps on posting stupid things, saying that he 'hopes people learned a lesson from this thread'--yeah, like don't trust deadbeat scamming pricks like you. and apparently his gf lives in germany, or is fake.

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
kirks5oh said:

READER'S DIGEST VERSION:

'special blend' (original poster) gave this guy (tide) a pulley and 'tide' offered to pay him for it. 'tide' never paid him for months and eventually was forced to do so in this callout thread. several other members chimed in that they had crappy deals with this guy. LL wouldn't close the thread, because he wanted to make a point (of scammers), and this guy (tide) kept bumping the thread for some reason.
then it comes out that 'tide' wanted to pay some poor bastard (i don't mean it that way, i can't believe all the stuff you did for people--awesome) a case of beer to do a whole blower swap, but never gave him the beer. and he keeps on posting stupid things, saying that he 'hopes people learned a lesson from this thread'--yeah, like don't trust deadbeat scamming pricks like you.

you forgot about the fake girlfriend pic he posted :dw: :lol1:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
JB said:
you forgot about the fake girlfriend pic he posted :dw: :lol1:

i'm so embarassed, i went back to edit my post, thanks for pointing that out.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I feel sorry for the guy in a way. I hope he has learned some lessons here.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
kirks5oh said:

READER'S DIGEST VERSION:

then it comes out that 'tide' wanted to pay some poor bastard (i don't mean it that way, i can't believe all the stuff you did for people--awesome) a case of beer to do a whole blower swap, but never gave him the beer. and he keeps on posting stupid things, saying that he 'hopes people learned a lesson from this thread'--yeah, like don't trust deadbeat scamming pricks like you. and apparently his gf lives in germany, or is fake.

I really felt like I was reading Reader's Digest for a minute. :beer:

The guy who went out of his way and helped Tide with the blower swap, Lyle is one of the owners of LDC Chicago. He is always helping people with their cars. I go over to our shop or his house and he's usually working on his or someone else's car on his own time. When he does a job, it won't just be right, it'll be pretty, too. Lyle is the ultimate perfectionist and his car shows that. Sooner or later one of the magazines will see his car and they will jump at the chance to do an article on it. It's one of the cleanest, most beautiful, most powerful Terminators on the planet. VT built motor, built heads, 2.2 KB, cams, 20+ lbs. of boost, etc.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
flyn high again said:
I really felt like I was reading Reader's Digest for a minute. :beer:

The guy who went out of his way and helped Tide with the blower swap, Lyle is one of the owners of LDC Chicago. He is always helping people with their cars. I go over to our shop or his house and he's usually working on his or someone else's car on his own time. When he does a job, it won't just be right, it'll be pretty, too. Lyle is the ultimate perfectionist and his car shows that. Sooner or later one of the magazines will see his car and they will jump at the chance to do an article on it. It's one of the cleanest, most beautiful, most powerful Terminators on the planet. VT built motor, built heads, 2.2 KB, cams, 20+ lbs. of boost, etc.

i feel bad for this guy lyle. he put people up at his house, had his wife cook food, did tons of free work, and gets shit on.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
kirks5oh said:
i feel bad for this guy lyle. he put people up at his house, had his wife cook food, did tons of free work, and gets shit on.
I so much agree. He and his wife went way out of their way to help fellow Mustang owners simply because they wanted to. That versus someone else going out of their way to take advantage of people. Lyle should have gotten more than a case of beer IMO. It's folks like Lyle who make you proud to be associated with the Mustang/Cobra community.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
CobraBob said:
I so much agree. He and his wife went way out of their way to help fellow Mustang owners simply because they wanted to. That versus someone else going out of their way to take advantage of people. Lyle should have gotten more than a case of beer IMO. It's folks like Lyle who make you proud to be associated with the Mustang/Cobra community.

AGREED BOB!

and he's one helluva welder too.... :bowdown:

blackbeast1

well First of all Hi Kyle, how ya doing, been a while since i saw you last. remember me, oh yeah i bought your impala that you claimed had 88k miles, and actually has 150K.

Remember what the last words i said to you were? I believe it was, " either come here and pick up the car and refund my money, or my next 2 phone calls were to my lawyer and the cops"

Guess what everybody, Kyle called my bluff.

Guess what

I wasn't bluffing.

Kyle i belive you already have 1 letter from my attorney, please expect more.

And oh yeah, that is not kyle's girlfriend, she does not look like a man.

Good to see ya buddy!

-Casey

http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?p=177762#post177762

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
sounds par for the course....

he's a POS, so why would his car be any different?

GOOD LUCK MAN! :pop:

03SBSVT

Banned
blackbeast1 said:
well First of all Hi Kyle, how ya doing, been a while since i saw you last. remember me, oh yeah i bought your impala that you claimed had 88k miles, and actually has 150K.

Remember what the last words i said to you were? I believe it was, " either come here and pick up the car and refund my money, or my next 2 phone calls were to my lawyer and the cops"

Guess what

I wasn't bluffing.

Good to see ya buddy!

-Casey

:pop: :burn:

03SBSVT

Banned
blackbeast1 said:

Guess what

I wasn't bluffing.

Good to see ya buddy!

-Casey

You should start a call-out topic in smackdown with all the facts
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

blackbeast1

not saying anything else till all is said and done. IF anyone has any info about this car or kyle that would help please pm or email me.

stangkid

Established Member
CobraBob said:

+1 :bowdown: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :bowdown:

03SBSVT

Banned
blackbeast1 said:
not saying anything else till all is said and done. IF anyone has any info about this car or kyle that would help please pm or email me.
you dont have enough posts to be able to use the Pm feature yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread