Customer service these days...

robvas

Established Member
What holster brand? Pic of offending screw? I have a bunch of holsters and extra parts. If I can find a spare, I'll send it out.
I ended up buying a couple on Amazon, but thanks!

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Local Jimmy John's is the worst. It's like they knew I was an Ultra MAGA - lol.

Culver's is still pretty good though.
Agreed, by me the Culvers are always busy at the lunch and dinner rushes and they all have plenty of staff and usually have reasonable wait times.

ajaf1656

Established Member
It should be legal to murder any customer service representative who uses the word "unfortunately" to deflect blame for their own mistake. It has nothing to do with fortune. That shit drives me nuts.
Also, if I go to a store and one more employee tells me to go to their website for an answer to the question I ask them, I will square-up to them and karate kick their genitals.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
1. It's impossible to call so many companies nowadays.

Have to fill out some stupid web contact form. Half the places don't even have an email address (that they advertise)

Holster company. One of the screws that holds the belt clip thing on is gone. I reach out asking how I can buy a couple replacements...crickets

Styling bar company. I again reach out looking for a new passenger side bracket. How much, how can I order one. No response after a week.

Some software we use at work. Pay hundreds of thousands for. Newest version won't install. Create a ticket. Nothing for 3 days. Had to bug my sales guy and he had to bark up the support tree. Pathetic.

Are people still blaming Covid? My doctors office still had that on their automated phone system when you call. Due to Covid we are taking longer than usual...
Yup, you're not not wrong man.
"Everything" is ****ing retarded these days. Just look at the ****ing ****s running the Country. It starts from the top.
All ****ing garbage.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Had a person come in today for an interview.

Baggy sweatpants.. slip on sandals.. over sized shirt. Hat to the back.

Also told me “ well if something else comes up that pays more I’ll prolly take it “

I ended the interview there and told him to go find the higher paying job

01yellercobra

Established Member

Also told me “ well if something else comes up that pays more I’ll prolly take it “

When I interviewed my current position they told me about someone that showed up similar to that. The interview was for an engineering position with the government. Apparently he thought he was smart enough to not dress appropriately.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

at least he didnt waste any more of your ****ing time.

reminds the guy the insurance adjuster out to look at a truck. The kid didn't know shit and showed up in a t shirt, safety vest, basketball shorts and crocs. Like GTFO

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
When I interviewed my current position they told me about someone that showed up similar to that. The interview was for an engineering position with the government. Apparently he thought he was smart enough to not dress appropriately.

His resume claimed he had 5 degrees

One in “ petroleum technology “

Another in “ commercial art “

…. The job is a box truck driving job…

VegasMichael

Established Member
On July 10 of this year I submitted paper work to the NYS Department of Education to transfer my Nevada teaching license to a NY State license. They just got back to me on November 2(last week). Four months! And they still need additional information from me which I assume will take another four months. Ridiculous.

01yellercobra

Established Member
On July 10 of this year I submitted paper work to the NYS Department of Education to transfer my Nevada teaching license to a NY State license. They just got back to me on November 2(last week). Four months! And they still need additional information from me which I assume will take another four months. Ridiculous.
I interviewed for my current position back in April. I didn't start until September. I honestly thought they forgot about me. I guess I was stuck in HR limbo. Both positions are federal so it's not like they didn't already have all of my info.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
No one wants to work, that's for sure. It's everywhere. Our turnover rate for production employees is around 64%. We can't even get any skilled workers to apply for maintenance positions and floor associates don't want to apply because they won't want to have to work!

I talked to one of our vendors just this week. They sent a tech out to install a power unit for on of their dumpsters. This guys is 72 years old! The guy I deal with on our dumpsters is "retired" and in his 60's. It's concerning how lazy people are.

Streamer or a gamer....

On a side note, I had a Colt Cobra that failed after 10 shots. I sent it out to colt fully expecting it to take months or years to repair...nope, got it back in less than a month!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

VegasMichael

Established Member
I interviewed for my current position back in April. I didn't start until September. I honestly thought they forgot about me. I guess I was stuck in HR limbo. Both positions are federal so it's not like they didn't already have all of my info.
It's asinine. I figured it would take 10 business days, tops. I planned to start interviewing in late July/August and hopefully land a position before school started in September. Guess I forgot that when making plans which involve others it will transpire into a shit show.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Times are so good nobody needs more money so there's no incentive to work hard. I honestly hope the economy tanks so hard it wrecks people's lives.
The Government released..LITERALLY...TRILLIONS OF $$$S... * MUCH more than the supposed $1,400 and $1,800 that was sent to everybody...'cept folks like me and my wife who've worked too hard and made too much $ so we didn't receive a penny!

a LARGE portion of those $s were given to local politicians and "authorities" or "Community Organizers" in large cities...and those funds CONTINUE to float around the inner cities.

Don't believe me? Head to ANY major airport and see LARGE numbers of "families" that before 2019 you'd NEVER see flying all together ANYWHERE...flying ALL over the place. Get on a cruise ship and tell me the mix of coulters and ethnicities. Go to a beach resort...tell me who you see there...go out to eat in cities and tell me what you see...

CompOrange04GT

Established Member

Because so many companies are running background checks ( people just applying to places to keep benefits)

Some checks are taking WEEKS to come back. By then the person says they don’t want the job anymore

jaxbusa

Established Member
Too many Karens running around out there squawking about the temperature of their Starbucks ruining it for those of us who have real issues
This is part of the problem I see. I’m very concerned. No industry is exempt.

As far as food workers go, years ago I met a prison guard that said most of the Popeye’s restaurants in my area had work released inmates working there.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

Was it Fedderman?

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Customer service is the worst part of my job. It's a struggle not to yell go **** yourself almost daily. Makes me insane when I ask for voltage or ohm readings or pressures and the answer I get is they're fine I don't think that's the problem. Go waste someone else's time. If you want my help answer my questions.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread