Custom single turbo kit #s (Presicion Billet BB 76mm)

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Do you know if they sell those headers? Or a kit? I'm working on a similar build myself...they look amazing.

Great numbers and nice build.

The headers were built on the car but if you would like to give the shop a call to see what they can do for you feel free to shoot me a PM.

efficient motor, forward facing headers, very very efficient compressor wheel.....whats not to believe? i made 670whp@19psi on stock headers with 19ft. of piping 14* and a 66mm turbo......i bet ray charles could drive the car to a high 130 maybe low 140 trap.

and BTW congrats and i hope your "phantom" #'s produce good track results.

Thank you! I think I am going to have more fun on the street than the track since not many people believe the numbers. :rockon:

People forget that an engine is nothing more than an air pump. So the easier it is to get air in and out the more efficient it’s going to run. Granted you can turn the boost up but boost is restriction and that causes heat.

If some people dont believe these numbers just wait until next year when the built engine goes in. We have some tricks up our sleeves for that too.

screaming87

Banned
im sold, im in the process of putting a kit together for mine and was wondering where to get the same billet 76 you used?

ruthless

Established Member
Got a few new pics to share.

3012011001.jpg

3012011002.jpg

3012011007.jpg

Custom driveshaft loop FTW!

3012011013.jpg

3012011014.jpg

3012011028.jpg

3012011029.jpg

3012011030.jpg

y2k2gt

2V PoWereD
Established Member
Sweet!
Got any pics of the shifter in the car? Looks like they had to cut the tunnel a good bit.

ruthless

Established Member
Sorry I dont have pics of the inside yet. So far only the notch in the tunnel and the front and rear bumper supports were modified. Not bad for a custom turbo kit installation of this size. :beer:

ruthless

Established Member
Had transmission issues (3 bad ones!!) and I am removing the shop that built it. No free press for that place.

Last edited:

ruthless

Established Member
I was at the shop friday and everything looks great.

The shifter itself was trimed as much as possible (warranty void!) and some metal around the tunnel was also trimed a bit.

Here is a pic from inside with the shift boot in place.

It fits my reach and I am 100% happy with it.

Last edited:

ruthless

Established Member
agreed Im just so affraid to pull the trigger on spending the money to go turbo..it seems like you get alot more money invested into the project versus just putting on a bigger twin screw :whine:

The turbo kit isnt that much more if you think about what it takes to get a twin screw to the same power level. You would need a 3.4 whipple with a crusher intake or KB mammoth, big stroker with a boss 5.0 block, stage 3 heads, big cams, upgraded idlers and tensioner, upgraded heat exchanger, upgraded supercharger coolant tank or killer chiller. This is if you want to get close to turbo numbers on 93 pump gas. (I left the fuel mods out because the turbo kit needs them too)

Users who are viewing this thread