Custom single turbo kit #s (Presicion Billet BB 76mm)

fastmustang70

Established Member
Has nothing to do with numbers i if cars makeing power it will mph i know of cars that make 900 to the wheels not set up for 1/4 they still trap speed 150 at 10.2 if cars making the power the mph will be there is all am saying

fastmustang70

Established Member
It is a good job i just dont want you to get took by a shop they can make that dyno say what ever they want it to say but the track doesnt lie end of story

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Whats not to believe? #s seem legit to me. One he is using STD #s which will make them slightly higher then the majority that use SAE. My car when it had the T56 and the Turbonetics T76 @ 16psi I made 660rwhp on a Mustang Dyno on an all stock Hellion kit with an 8.2:1 CR engine. This car has a Billet 76 which blows away the T76, Larger intercooler, custom headers, Larger intake piping, larger downpipe etc. I dont see a problem.

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Here are the SEA numbers if you guys would like to see the differance.
730/766 Doesn't matter how you slice it she still did good. :rockon:

On a side note: My dyno number chasing days are over and were short lived. The t56 was pulled two days ago so the th400 could have its new home.

Last edited:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Screw dyno #s, my car never made huge #s but the track times show it! trapped 141 leaving off idle with 590rwhp! lol

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Jucied did you ever run your car at the track

Yes. Best ET in sig.

In Oct I went 9.77@126 on a 1.44 60ft, I had let off around the 1000ft mark thats why MPH was so low. This was on 18psi/meth

In 2009 I went 10.09@141 on 19-20psi no meth, pump gas. Crappy 1.67 60ft. I got thrown off the track for going to fast, I didnt have the suspension dialed in yet.

The car dynoed around 600rwhp @ 19-20#s

fastmustang70

Established Member
Thats what am saying the track doesnt lie your car made big power traping at 141 i see cars that dyno at 800 and running 11.00 at 128 i tell them car isnt making power something wrongg with there car if it makes 800 and will only run 128 its making more like 550 600 but they say no no no dyno says 800

ruthless

Established Member
Well I took the car to the track and for some reason it was closed. Must have been because of the snow. LOL

You track guys will just need to wait until spring. So if my junk is a 700+rwhp car what MPH am I looking for?

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
Am just letting you know that power level for a stock engine with only 16psi is pretty impossiable to make thats y i say take it to the track when is going 130 trap speeds only its not making that power just so you know

i am just letting you know that power level is very possible when built correctly at 16psi its very possible to make it when you know what youre doing.

i am letting you know i am one of the guys building the car as we speak, i am also letting you know there was two of us sitting in the trunk of ryan's car due to loss of traction on the dyno. thats y i say it is making that power just see the video just so you know. :kaboom:

one more thing its hard to lie to the customer when he sees a dyno pull IN PERSON!

On a positive and serious note...Thank you for the kind words, we all know she is your baby and we make sure to take extra care and time to small details. From all of us at Street Lethal its a pleasure to be working on your car. this project has turned out unbelievably great, Nick our main fab/welder is one of the if not the best i have ever seen, his work truly speaks for itself. To take a box of piping and bends and make something out of it, is no small feat by any means. Thank you Ryan!

Last edited:

97LaserRed

Fresh
Established Member
Am just letting you know that power level for a stock engine with only 16psi is pretty impossiable to make thats y i say take it to the track when is going 130 trap speeds only its not making that power just so you know
:lol:
I am just letting you know.... "impossiable" is spelled impossible. Now that the spelling bee is over....

1262147-haters_gonna_hate_super.jpg

numbers are fo reeel son!:read:

:pop:

y2k2gt

2V PoWereD
Established Member
Very sweet setup.
Your stock engine is a FREAK to make that power with only 16psi and under 15* timing on 93.

ruthless

Established Member
Very sweet setup.
Your stock engine is a FREAK to make that power with only 16psi and under 15* timing on 93.

Thanks man but it only did 590rwhp with the 2.2 KB so I dont think it is a freak engine. Its just a very well constructed turbo kit that we didnt cut corners on.

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
Do you know if they sell those headers? Or a kit? I'm working on a similar build myself...they look amazing.

Great numbers and nice build.

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
It is a good job i just dont want you to get took by a shop they can make that dyno say what ever they want it to say but the track doesnt lie end of story

efficient motor, forward facing headers, very very efficient compressor wheel.....whats not to believe? i made 670whp@19psi on stock headers with 19ft. of piping 14* and a 66mm turbo......i bet ray charles could drive the car to a high 130 maybe low 140 trap.

and BTW congrats and i hope your "phantom" #'s produce good track results.

Users who are viewing this thread