Custom single turbo kit #s (Presicion Billet BB 76mm)

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Thank you!

I just got word that the local guys are having a track rental on the 14th. I hope the weather holds so I can get some seat time and start launching the old girl.

ruthless

Established Member
so what was your rear tire? slick or a dr (brand/size)? or your trap speed? i cant wait to go auto! lol

I am running 28 inch Hoosier QTPs. Highest speed was 140mph at 10.8 (first pass) but I was told that it was high because of the soft launch of a 2.0.

The 10.5 was at 135mph with a 1.8 60 foot and shifting at a little over 6k. There might be more left in it. J/K ;-)

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I was running my 17psi street tune. For the burnout I pulled up and turned the line lock on then started in first and ran it to high gear as quickly as possible. I held it there until I got a little bit of smoke. The time slips are other crazy. Had a 1.8x 60 foot that pass. Lol

I am running 28 inch Hoosier QTPs. Highest speed was 140mph at 10.8 (first pass) but I was told that it was high because of the soft launch of a 2.0.

The 10.5 was at 135mph with a 1.8 60 foot and shifting at a little over 6k. There might be more left in it. J/K ;-)

How much power does the car make on the street tune? Just trying to get an idea of how much quicker it'll go? I figured this was an easy low 140s car all out.

ruthless

Established Member
Not 100% sure on that but I don't think it will mph that high based on jucied46's old numbers. The quicker the et the slower the mph is what I was told.

y2k2gt

2V PoWereD
Established Member
I use the msd launch master 2 step. Its easy to hook up and works great. I was told doing thr burnout in first can take out a sprag.

ruthless

Established Member
I use the msd launch master 2 step. Its easy to hook up and works great. I was told doing thr burnout in first can take out a sprag.

I have the wot shift box still installed from when I had the t-56 and it has the 2 step built in. I am going to disable the WOT shift part and see how the 2step works once I move the clutch switch wire to the transbrake switch.

I dont do the burn out in 1st, I shift it to 3rd as quickly as possible. This is what rossler's web page had to say about it.

"First pull the car into the water, with a 3 speed transmission, put the car in 2nd gear, get the tires spinning then shift into high gear, this is preferred, but you can start in 1st shift to 2nd then to high gear, get into high gear as soon as possible. Pull away from the water fairly aggressively for a few feet, and then lift quickly off the throttle."

ruthless

Established Member
Lots of great info in here! What are your plans when you build the engine?

No plans until the current one bites the dust. I am very happy with how the car came out and I am having a blast shutting up the people that did some crap talking about it.

For a street car its almost at the point of being scary. :beer:

ruthless

Established Member
The track rental is planed again for this Friday if it doesn't rain. I will be going for it this time since I have tested the 2step and love how it works with the th400.

Lets see if a 10 flat is in the cards for this year. Thats only .5 quicker. LOL

ruthless

Established Member
The track rental is planed again for this Friday if it doesn't rain. I will be going for it this time since I have tested the 2step and love how it works with the th400.

Lets see if a 10 flat is in the cards for this year. Thats only .5 quicker. LOL

It rained and the track rental was cancled. I hate mother nature!

The car is going away for its winter nap and I didnt even get to run it hard at the track. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread