Custom made SVT Cobra Door Panel Inserts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Just like the title says. My interior guy and I came up with the following panels for Cobra Door panels. These are all on 03 Terminators. They will fit any 94 and up Mustang.

Look familiar and boring?
DSCN0834_zps09ca24cc.jpg

How about now?
DSCN0855_zpsa527c30f.jpg

DSCN0857_zps54c9c9f6.jpg

DSCN0857_zps54c9c9f6.jpg

DSCN0854_zpsfda00179.jpg

Each panel insert is hand made and is embriodered with the color of your choice to match your paint or contrasting color. I can do any color that you would like.

DSCN0862_zpsb5fbd371.jpg

DSCN0858_zps01903047.jpg

DSCN0866_zps6d19c22b.jpg

DSCN0865_zps4377272a.jpg

You cannot see the SVT logo with the door closed.
DSCN0870_zps64f00c99.jpg

This is what you will see from the back view with the doors opened.

DSCN0868_zps86afff27.jpg

The material that is used is a copy of the seat material from a 99-04 Lightning. We tried a set with the factory leather for the cobra but it did not look as nice and it didn't stand out at all so we trashed the idea and went with the Lightning weave material. It matches the speaker grill better.

I have only done one set that used the CF material. But, I can do it if there is interest.
DSCN0911_zps5a5794b8.jpg

Here is the difference.
DSCN0909-Copy_zps689e5d23.jpg

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please PM me.

Last edited:

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
damn that black one with the silver lettering looks good :)

The letters really do stand out and I have gotten a number of comments since I've owned it. Also, you MUST consider that the remaining pairs (i believe there are 6 or 7 left) will be the ONLY ones produced and ONLY 7 other folks will own a similar door panel.
The reason why I bought the inserts is for the ability to stand out and the ability own a piece of Ford Automotive history. This material is the last in the world...literally. Ford no longer produces it so once it is gone, it is gone.

PS: in case anyone wondering, no, I am not getting a percentage of the final sales. This is just my tribute to a great product.

Last edited:

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
They look nice. You should tell your buddy to think about doing Head Rest Embroidery as well, I think the guy that was doing it is gone, so there might be a market for it.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
So if we were to buy this it would just be that small section right...? :shrug:

We would not have to buy an entire interior door covering assembly right? :shrug:

Anymore left? :shrug:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
MountainDew said:
Do you have any pictures during installation?

I do have pictures of every step that is needed to complete the install. They will be included with the instrutions in every order along with a template for drilling the door panel.

Kevin the Clean 1 said:

We would not have to buy an entire interior door covering assembly right? :shrug:

It is just the carpeted section on the door panel, not the entire panel. You remove the crappy carpet and install the inserts in the same location on your door panel. You will need to adjust it a little bit to get it to sit just right but it really is not that hard to do.

THERE ARE ONLY THREE SETS LEFT. There are four sets spooken for. I will be making a backup list in case any of the other transaction fall through so let me know.

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:

There may be some left but trust me when I say this... you may want to hurry up.

(you really like that :shrug: sign, dont you) :-D

Last edited:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
fak3r said:
There may be some left but trust me when I say this... you may want to hurry up.

You trying to get the Salesmen of the month award? :poke: I'll have to check with management and see if a plague in the budget.

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
RIDE THE said:
You trying to get the Salesmen of the month award? :poke: I'll have to check with management and see if a plague in the budget.

nah bro, just brownie points :-D

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
RIDE THE said:
I do have pictures of every step that is needed to complete the install. They will be included with the instrutions in every order along with a template for drilling the door panel.

Awesome!

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Due to the purchases and intrest in these inserts my interior guy searching all over through his connections to see if he can find anymore of the material for the inserts so if you guys and gals are still interested I do have a list going. As of now all of the inserts that I have are spooken for and there are five people that have not commited yet but have intrest

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
RIDE THE said:
Due to the purchases and intrest in these inserts my interior guy searching all over through his connections to see if he can find anymore of the material for the inserts so if you guys and gals are still interested I do have a list going. As of now all of the inserts that I have are spooken for and there are five people that have not commited yet but have intrest

Sounds good. Please keep us posted! :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread