Status
Not open for further replies.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
YGOSLO said:
Ride The,

Thanks again man!!!

Marcus, No thank you for serving :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:and come home safe.

Now the good news. My interior guy found some more material in Canada at another interior shop up there. So he has it being sent down here so there will be a few more sets avaiable for people that were on the back up list and anybody else thats want's a set. But thats it, no more. He's still looking to see if he can find anymore but once the material that we have is gone thats it.

Thanks to all of the Cobra owners out there that have already bought the inserts and for those that have interest in them. You guys rock!:rockon:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
SVT OWNER said:
I was wondering how is the install? I am getting a set.

It's not that bad. Five minutes to get the door panel off the car. About an hour a side for the insert installation if it's your first time. The last set that I did took me under an hour total from start to finish.

How far away from Washington DC is Chester? If it's close I could help out with the install.

Thanks again.

Eric

SVT OWNER

Established Member
About 4-5 hours from DC. As far north in WV you can go between OH&PA Can you put the stock carpet back on if you want to later?

stvdman

Established Member
I wonder if you could have it done in the same "fabric" (faux carbon fiber weave) found on the 10th Anniversary cobra's steering wheel/shifter boot?

Can you PM me a price for a current set in red?

Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
Yeah, I redid the shift boot and know, plan on doing the e-brake handle and boot also. Have a dash kit too. The door panel insert look pretty close to the 10th Ann. to me. But I haven't seen my car in a year too, so I could be mistaken.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
SVT OWNER said:
About 4-5 hours from DC. As far north in WV you can go between OH&PA Can you put the stock carpet back on if you want to later?

No. The carpet is done when you take it off the door panel.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member

stvdman said:
I wonder if you could have it done in the same "fabric" (faux carbon fiber weave) found on the 10th Anniversary cobra's steering wheel/shifter boot?

Can you PM me a price for a current set in red?

I just talked to my interior guy and he has two carbon fiber materials that he can get. They will more than likely not be an exact match but they will be far enough apart from each other that you should not notice the difference between the two. I am going to go up there within the next couple of days and I will take some picture of the two materials for you to choose from. But yes, we could do a carbon fiber material. I'll PM you when I get some pic's for you.

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
RIDE THE said:

I just talked to my interior guy and he has two carbon fiber materials that he can get. They will more than likely not be an exact match but they will be far enough apart from each other that you should not notice the difference between the two. I am going to go up there within the next couple of days and I will take some picture of the two materials for you to choose from. But yes, we could do a carbon fiber material. I'll PM you when I get some pic's for you.

Just post them! Someone else might find them of interest.

Bump for an awesome idea!

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Somone had intrest in a Carbon Fiber material to match the 10th anniversary material. We cannot get any of the factory material. This is the only two options for a Carbon Fiber that we have.

DSCN0885.gif

The material is NOT a perfect match to the factory material. It is all black but when the light hits it it does have more of a Carbon Fiber color look to it.

DSCN0886.gif

Or any of these colors.
DSCN0887.gif

I think the first option is better than the last. The material in the last pic doesn't completely match the true Carbon Fiber material pattern. The first pics are a match for the pattern.

AzSonicSnake

Slowpiece
Established Member
can't wait to get my panels. thanks for the updates! top notch seller, thats for sure. i will most definetly post pics when i get mine. :)

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
We got the last of our material yesterday so we can start to make more of the inserts. Also, we only have enough of the material left for the Carbon Fiber 10th anniverary to make two sets at this time. We have also had requests for embriodering the headrest covers. We can do that for you also. Just need to send us your covers.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I'm interested!
RIDE THE said:
Due to the purchases and intrest in these inserts my interior guy searching all over through his connections to see if he can find anymore of the material for the inserts so if you guys and gals are still interested I do have a list going. As of now all of the inserts that I have are spooken for and there are five people that have not commited yet but have intrest

SVT04

Established Member
Anyone who buys these ,please PM me I have a few questions. Thanks.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
RIDE THE said:
We have also had requests for embriodering the headrest covers. We can do that for you also. Just need to send us your covers.

What are the Desgins you can do on the Headrest Covers?

Here are some Samples I saved from the other Vendor that use to do them. The finished versions would be in the customers selected colors

HED1-Art.jpg

HED2-Art.jpg

HED3-Art.jpg

HED4-Art.jpg

HED4Bill.jpg

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
SVT04 said:
Anyone who buys these ,please PM me I have a few questions. Thanks.

If you have any questions just ask.

BLK03SVT10TH said:
What are the Desgins you can do on the Headrest Covers?

At this time we are only doing the SVT or SVT/COBRA in the headrest covers. We would prefer not to use anyone elses designs. They made them so we do not want to copy anybody and take business away from them.

We are doing this in our spare time and not as a main business. It has the potential to get out of control quick.

I asked my interior guy what he recomends and he said to not fill in the embriodring because the thread has to far of a span and it can get snagged pretty easily. Others might do it but we would not recomend doing it. We would rather just do the outline

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread