Custom made SVT Cobra Door Panel Inserts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
RIDE THE said:
We would prefer not to use anyone elses designs. They made them so we do not want to copy anybody and take business away from them.

Just so you know, I believe they are no longer in business. It use to be headrestembroidery.com, but the site is long gone.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
We have enough material left for one set of the Carbon Fiber inserts and for those who are still interested we do still have the regular material for the inserts.

We are currently working on getting some of the weave material in "Medium Parchment" (Tan) for the tan Cobra owners out there. I will post some pictures when we get them made.

Last edited:

TRiedy

wish i was back in FL!
Established Member
id like to get my name in for the last carbon fiber set if its not spoken for. do you have any pics of the first carbon fiber one you made or is it not finished yet?

i think id like to do the red lettering also, to go with the other red on the door panels and the seats. is the red a close enough match to look pretty good?? thanks a lot... they look awesome! i wish i could hold out til i got some more money, but seeing as how theyre so limited guess ill have to spring for it now :shrug:

Tyler

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
RIDE THE said:
At this time we are only doing the SVT or SVT/COBRA in the headrest covers. We would prefer not to use anyone elses designs. They made them so we do not want to copy anybody and take business away from them.

Right on. I found these pictures of headrests.

No these are not in my car.
No Ride The did not produce these.

These are for an idea of what they will look like.

645.jpg

640.jpg

642.jpg

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
TRiedy said:
id like to get my name in for the last carbon fiber set if its not spoken for. do you have any pics of the first carbon fiber one you made or is it not finished yet?

PM sent. Carbon Fiber pics will be up on Friday.

AzSonicSnake

Slowpiece
Established Member
woot! mine just showed up. and i cannot wait to get them on. think i have something to do while the wife is cooking turkey tomorrow!

btw- anyone having doubts, you want these. top notch instrustions, top notch product. AA++ all the way.

Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
Mine should ship out tomorrow. Can't wait. Like the headrests too!!!!. Might have to look into those down the road!!!

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
03chromecobra said:
I'm really liking the headrest and the door panel! how much for somethin like this?

Inserts are $250 a set and the headrests are $50 with a purchase of inserts and $60 without the insert purchase. We would need you to send us your headrest covers.

For those that were interested in the Carbon Fiber this is what they look like.

DSCN0910.gif

DSCN0909.gif

DSCN0911.gif

We are out of the material but if there is enough intrest in the Carbon Fiber we can try to find some more material if there is any available. I personally like the weave better than the Carbon Fiber material.

I will also have some pictures of the weave material in TAN up soon for the Tan interior Cobra people out there.

*Please note*

I will be leaving the country on the 25th of Nov until the 2nd of December (1 week). All orders that are recieved and paid for by the end of business today will be made and shipped while I am away getting a severe case of sun poisoning. If anybody else is still interested just post or PM me and I will respond when I get back on the 3rd of Dec.

Also to anybody that has recieved a set of inserts and help is needed to install them please PM me and I will get back to you when I get back in the country.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
RIDE THE,

I would love to get a set that looks like that bottom one. I want the logo in white on top of the performance weave that resembles the Lighttings interior. I dont like the semi gloss look of the at carbon fiber resembling stuff on that top piece in the picture. Do you have the material that looks exactly like the bottom piece...? If so the price is kinda on the high side but I might consider it. Let me know bud! :beer:

DSCN0910.gif

Last edited:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
RIDE THE,
Do you have the material that looks exactly like the bottom piece...? If so the price is kinda on the high side but I might consider it.

We do have some of the Lightning weave material left and we can do whatever you would like in your color choice.

As far as the cost being to high. Sorry, it is what it is. I didn't set the price.

The material is REALLY expensive. This is the majority of the cost. We were able to get the last of it in North America as far as we know. Also the packaging,, material, embriodering, travel time back and forth from my house to the shop is about 80 miles round trip and shipping is paid for.

Trust me the profit is not that big for my interior guy. I'm not even getting paid for doing this. I get interior work out of this and I get to help out a friend.

NOW OFF TO THE AIRPORT.

Back in week.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Thanks for the fast reply Eric aka = RIDE THE. When you return I'm going to get a set from you. If I dont buy them now I am going to kick myself later. Enjoy your trip bud! :beer:

AzSonicSnake

Slowpiece
Established Member
for what your getting the price is right on the money. high quality product, top notch instructions, and a great finished product. i got one door done last night, and wanted to share the pictures. btw- the time he states, is right on. this is very time consuming, but more than worth it. and as i said, the instructions are spot on.

DSCN0516%20(Medium).JPG

DSCN0518%20(Medium).JPG

DSCN0523%20(Medium).JPG

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
AzSonicSnake said:
for what your getting the price is right on the money. high quality product, top notch instructions, and a great finished product. i got one door done last night, and wanted to share the pictures. btw- the time he states, is right on. this is very time consuming, but more than worth it. and as i said, the instructions are spot on.

DSCN0516%20(Medium).JPG

DSCN0518%20(Medium).JPG

DSCN0523%20(Medium).JPG

OK I'm really glad I ordered the silver stitching!!!! I can't wait to get mine in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread