Custom COBRA (outline) inserts

HASFANGS

Established Member
UNDERPSIG -- Under PSI G? huh??

Under pressure...both at work and under the manifold...
PSIG is the engineering term; Pounds per Square Inch Gauge

I am not the originator of these stickers, The Sticker Monster on eBay is. I don't know if the mod gods will let me say anything more than that, SVTP may already have a authorized sticker vendor? I will find out from Ryan (who just happens to have a KB Terminator putting 601 to the wheels!) if it is okay to post up some info on him and how y'all could get some if interested.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I REALLY like the outline style. Seeing yours, I wish I could have done that (in black) on my DSG Terminator. :)

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I love those!!!!!!!

Looks way better than mine : (

789535[/ATTACH]"]
Cobra3.gif

Attachments

• Cobra3.gif
    Cobra3.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 58

topless_sn8k

Established Member
So, I have read the thread! Can these be made? In different colors, I have a lazer red vert and I want the black ones!!!!! Please don't tease us!!!!!!! Can you give us the ebay name?!!! PM me!!!

Last edited:

HASFANGS

Established Member
So, I have read the thread! Can these be made? In different colors, I have a lazer red vert and I want the black ones!!!!! Please don't tease us!!!!!!! Can you give us the ebay name?!!! PM me!!!

The guys name is Ryan, try a PM to "Sticker Monster" on this forum.
Or send an e-mail directly to: [email protected].

MikeSop

Established Member
How is the quality?? Since it just small outline will it peel off easy??

I like the look, dont get me wrong... but will they last more than 6 months??

Sticker Monster

Established Member
How is the quality?? Since it just small outline will it peel off easy??

I like the look, dont get me wrong... but will they last more than 6 months??

They have an Outdoor life of 6-7 years. They do not peel off easy. If you decide you do want to remove them, a hair dryer works best.
I'm a Cobra owner myself and i only use and design products that i would stick on my ride.

MikeSop

Established Member
nice... whats the best look for a black cobra with the stock brushed wheels? Do you have any pics of letters on a black cobra?

I ordered ss black chrome letters last week... spent a lot for them and not sure if its worth it after I saw these..

Sticker Monster

Established Member
nice... whats the best look for a black cobra with the stock brushed wheels? Do you have any pics of letters on a black cobra?

I ordered ss black chrome letters last week... spent a lot for them and not sure if its worth it after I saw these..

I have a Brushed Aluminum that would look really good on Black.

MikeSop

Established Member
I have a Brushed Aluminum that would look really good on Black.

Do I have to order them off ebay or do you have your own site? Do you have them in stock? If I order them today, I live in northern IL, estimated delivery date? Thanks

Sticker Monster

Established Member
Do I have to order them off ebay or do you have your own site? Do you have them in stock? If I order them today, I live in northern IL, estimated delivery date? Thanks

I make everything in house, so i never run out of stock. You don't have to use ebay. You can send funds snail mail or via Paypal. If you want to buy them through ebay, my store is www.thestickermonster.com I think there on the next to last page. Other wise you can contact me @ [email protected] for invoicing through Paypal.
I usually ship next day, but with Christmas, it has been extremely busy.
They probably wouldn't ship till Wed. morning.
If other SVTP members wanted to do a group purchase i could cut a deal for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread