Custom COBRA (outline) inserts

Scout238

Eaton Poweredddddd!!!
Established Member
That looks awesome. I had the same idea, but I couldn't find them anywhere. Where did you get them from? I wouldn't mind having a set made for me....

Thanks!

EDIT

Nevermind... found the other pages :bash:

Do you have a silver or gray color? Looking for something good on black

Last edited:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
They have an Outdoor life of 6-7 years. They do not peel off easy. If you decide you do want to remove them, a hair dryer works best.
I'm a Cobra owner myself and i only use and design products that i would stick on my ride.

Any pics of them on a black cobra with the crome outlines? I'm sure some guys on here would like to see how they look on the different color cars

98cobradan

Established Member
can we send money order i dont have paypal, is this just for 03-04 cobras?? becuz the sizing is different on 96-98 cobras, which i have a 98.

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
How much for these outlines shipped? I might be interested in a chrome version for my black 03. :rockon:

BTW, does the outlines/vinyl bubble in time or fade? I remember I bought a Ford black background vinyl for the trunk emblem and it is bubbling throughout the area.

Sticker Monster

Established Member
How much for these outlines shipped? I might be interested in a chrome version for my black 03. :rockon:

BTW, does the outlines/vinyl bubble in time or fade? I remember I bought a Ford black background vinyl for the trunk emblem and it is bubbling throughout the area.

14.69 shipped in the U.S. The vinyl I use has an outdoor life of 6-7 years.
Thats seeing solid year round weather. They will look great for along time, being most of us Stang owners garage our rides. There are a couple things that cause bubbling, a dirty unprepped surface or air getting trapped during the install. I ship detailed instructions to help eliminate those problems.

Sticker Monster

Established Member
Thanks to everyone who placed an order! Please post pics after the install.
Looks like the majority purchased the Chrome Outlines.
Well I better get busy!
RT

oldmodman

Established Member
I am considering a set of the black outline stickers, but I will be trying to install them on a set of Stainless Steel letters that I already have. The stainless letters are not on the car yet. Do you think that I could put them on the letters first, then install both on the car at the same time? These would be going on a Zinc Yellow Cobra.

The stainless letters are the highly polished variety so they should provide a good base for your letters to stick on.

Sticker Monster

Established Member
I am considering a set of the black outline stickers, but I will be trying to install them on a set of Stainless Steel letters that I already have. The stainless letters are not on the car yet. Do you think that I could put them on the letters first, then install both on the car at the same time? These would be going on a Zinc Yellow Cobra.

The stainless letters are the highly polished variety so they should provide a good base for your letters to stick on.

Shouldn't be a problem, as long as the Steel letters are cut exact.
I think it would be easier if you install the Stainless Inserts first. Then apply the decal.

Users who are viewing this thread