Custom COBRA (outline) inserts

ITL Cobra

Established Member
LOOKS SICK.... I want a set... How much for black?? Let me know about the group purchase.....

topless_sn8k

Established Member
They have an Outdoor life of 6-7 years. They do not peel off easy. If you decide you do want to remove them, a hair dryer works best.
I'm a Cobra owner myself and i only use and design products that i would stick on my ride.

I sent you an e-mail!! I want some, how difficult are they to install since the lettering is so thin... I love the look!:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

GROUP purchase for as well!!!!! Let me know of the discounted price and I'll send funds through paypal....

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
They have an Outdoor life of 6-7 years. They do not peel off easy. If you decide you do want to remove them, a hair dryer works best.
I'm a Cobra owner myself and i only use and design products that i would stick on my ride.

So you're the one selling these thin letter with the middle cut out? If you are then I'm in for a set of Chrome letters. I'll wait to hear from you in here and then I'll place my order. Let me know how long it will take to get them.:beer: You can pm me if you want.

posi

Sticker Monster

Established Member
I sent you an e-mail!! I want some, how difficult are they to install since the lettering is so thin... I love the look!:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

GROUP purchase for as well!!!!! Let me know of the discounted price and I'll send funds through paypal....

Not going to lie there a little more tricky than the Regular inserts to apply.
Patience is the key. Instructions are shipped in every set, along with pictures. A soapy water solution is the key to install. A teaspoon of dish soap to a spray bottle of water. Lightly mist the area, then peel the decal from the backing paper, you have to be careful not to stick the decal to itself. Once the decal hits the misted area, it is very easy to slide it into position. 24 hrs of drying time is recomended. If the decals didn't dry in 24hrs, than the surace was dirty or it was to cold outside. A warm garage is recomended when installing.

Sticker Monster

Established Member
So you're the one selling these thin letter with the middle cut out? If you are then I'm in for a set of Chrome letters. I'll wait to hear from you in here and then I'll place my order. Let me know how long it will take to get them.:beer: You can pm me if you want.

posi

If multiple purchases are going to be made, I can discount them a little.
I just need to know how many SVTP Members really want a set. If we are only talking 5 or 10, i really can't do much. There already pretty cheap.
Ship time is usually next day, but with the Holiday, probably looking like Wed. morning.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I'm not looking for a "group" purchase I just want these while they're available. How much $ anyways. They are "chrome" right?

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
ya those i would actually order, i hate the other ones that everybody and there bother on here has.

edit, sticker monster, can you make them in mustang lettering, which would actually be able to apply on gt, mach 1 and v6's

Last edited:

Sticker Monster

Established Member
I'm not looking for a "group" purchase I just want these while they're available. How much $ anyways. They are "chrome" right?

They are available @ thestickermonster.com They are on the last page.
I think they are 14.64 Shipped.

Sticker Monster

Established Member
ya those i would actually order, i hate the other ones that everybody and there bother on here has.

edit, sticker monster, can you make them in mustang lettering, which would actually be able to apply on gt, mach 1 and v6's

There available too, @ thestickermonster.com

Sticker Monster

Established Member
If you don't want to go through ebay, just send 14.64 to [email protected]
That is my Paypal address. Make sure to note that you want the 03 Cobra Outline inserts along with color needed. Colors available are as follows. BLACK,RED,WHITE,SILVER,GOLD,TAN,ORANGE,PINK,YELLOW,FLAT BLACK, CHROME,BRUSHED ALUMINUM, DARK SILVER METALLIC.

Users who are viewing this thread