Custom cobra banner with vehicle # and yr

JAYSVT06

Established Member
I spoke with the guy that made the other COBRA BANNER, and got him to put in the vehicle # and the yr of the car, I just received it and thought it was awesome and a fair price!:beer:
mine is a vertical banner, 2x4 feet n length! its nice and a great addition to garage.
This is also the exact ford color code of my cobra "zinc yellow"

his ebay seller name is: "noyola1983"
send him a message with ur vehicle color, yr, and # and he can get one made for you!:rockon:

IMG_4693_zpsf3c4c75e.jpg

Last edited:

ademily87

Established Member
That's bad ass. This is probably a stupid question, but is there any way I can get my build number without having to buy the svt certificate?

I was about to message him but realized I don't even know my build number :(

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's going to look really nice in your garage. Very different. Love it!

b_dike

Established Member
Dammit... just bought one of these, but I didn't know I could customize it so much. O well I like mine the way it is.

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
I bought one from that same person on ebay awhile back..picture below. Maybe this banner was discussed before?? (haven't been on here much) The color is pretty good but the snake has a slight green tint to it but not noticeable at a distance. They were good to work with and sent me examples of shadowed text, different color text, etc. I think I only paid $20....maybe less....can't remember. I think I found it searching "mustang banner"

cobra_costom_white_zpsd53be837.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread