Current New Vehicle Market

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I have to admit, I really like the looks of the new Lexus GX550 Overtrail model, with factory 33s, Torsen limited slip center diff (locking) and locking rear diff. I'm a fan of the V8, never had good luck with Turbo charged V6s, but this may be fun. 3.4L with 349 horsepower and 479 lbs ft torque.

I could see driving one of these for my daily, once the aftermarket picks up and some front bumpers become available (deer protection).

View attachment 1820901

View attachment 1820902

That is a nice SUV

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
It's so laughable I wanna cry. Not because of anything you've done, but what Ford's marketing didn't do. Forecast the demand.

Ever since they shutdown the Ranger plant in St.Paul, the public's been screaming for 'em. Ugh.
Marketing doesn't forecast demand. Sales and inventory planning does.

For all we know, they are satisfied with their sales plan as they hit their sales targets. It could also be constrained due to supplier related issues.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Deals are out there. The top one is a demo with 2,000 miles.

1706365424078.png

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Cheapest crewcab pickup within 100 miles of me regardless of make. Great mileage on these to boot. With interest rates, this has to be a winner for Ford at this price point.

View attachment 1824803

Cheapest fullsize bumps you close to 40k

View attachment 1824802

Just for kicks, the most expensive within 100 miles, this includes 2500 and 3500.

View attachment 1824804

I don't understand why people embrace the Maverick but then relentlessly mock the Ridgeline.

kaz109

Established Member
Looking at getting my wife back into and SUV. The car experiment lasted close to two years but it’s time to get back into something with more space .

RS6 would’ve been a good compromise but she won’t drive a wagon so the search begins . Wish she was I to off roading so she would get a Braptor and I could enjoy it some lol

tom_tom

Established Member
I mean, they're 96% made to order...so 96% of the people buying them ordered it and agreed to price beforehand. 4% are stock orders.

If you wanted one from me, I'm 2 years out.
I just ordered a maverick xlt awd for with through eplan/wheels. The website said 4/28 delivery. That can't be accurate, right?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just ordered a maverick xlt awd for with through eplan/wheels. The website said 4/28 delivery. That can't be accurate, right?

Unless you meant to say to just ordered it at the beginning of fall.

tom_tom

Established Member
Yeah...that would be an incredibly small possibility. Like same size as Biden's brain.
Dang, I ordered a dodge hornet gt and dodge canceled that order 4 months later because "they were done building 23s" and now this.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dang, I ordered a dodge hornet gt and dodge canceled that order 4 months later because "they were done building 23s" and now this.

The order banks are still open for the Mavericks, so you should get it...sometime.

VegasMichael

Established Member
@13COBRA
What's up with the Lincoln brand these days? Saw an article that Ford was buying out a number of Lincoln dealerships. Dwindling sales? Are they thinking of sending Lincoln to the grave like they did Mercury?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
@13COBRA
What's up with the Lincoln brand these days? Saw an article that Ford was buying out a number of Lincoln dealerships. Dwindling sales? Are they thinking of sending Lincoln to the grave like they did Mercury?

No...just making them more "premier" luxury.

Thanks, I haven't drove by there. Thinking about getting rid of the 150 and Escape and getting one of those.

Let me know and I'll order you one.

Users who are viewing this thread