Current New Vehicle Market

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Everyone pays for this over priced junk with cash. I want to live in your fantasy world.

Your statements never cease to amaze me with how out of touch with reality you are.

Just because you can't, aren't going to pay cash...doesn't mean that MOST of my buyers in the upper prices of trucks pay cash. lol This isn't Texas where you have a bunch of 20 year olds working the oil rigs that are in debt over their eyeballs.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member

Your statements never cease to amaze me with how out of touch with reality you are.

Just because you can't, aren't going to pay cash...doesn't mean that MOST of my buyers in the upper prices of trucks pay cash. lol This isn't Texas where you have a bunch of 20 year olds working the oil rigs that are in debt over their eyeballs.
Haha! We poor down here in Texas. Wish I lived in the sticks with you where everyone pays cash! Bidenomics really working up there huh?

FJohnny

Established Member
Guess it's natural for someone to think that their reality is everyone's reality...

I've 'paid cash' for every vehicle I've ever owned and can't imagine anyone wanting to pay finance charges.

Do what's right for you. There's no wrong answer.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Haha! We poor down here in Texas. Wish I lived in the sticks with you where everyone pays cash! Bidenomics really working up there huh?

I didn't say people in Texas were poor. I was simply stating, with first hand knowledge, how the 20 year olds in the oil fields operate haha

@CompOrange04GT...am I right or wrong?

I hate Biden. lol He's horrible. Voted for Trump twice, will vote for him again. The whole state of Missouri is red...except Kansas City and St. Louis.

Keep it coming though.

5.0 Hatch

Established Member
I know my circle of friends and family who recently bought new trucks, went with a trim level down from their last. Some down to an xl. I would think the pool of buyers willing to buy the upper end trims has to be shrinking. But I'm probably wrong...

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know my circle of friends and family who recently bought new trucks, went with a trim level down from their last. Some down to an xl. I would think the pool of buyers willing to buy the upper end trims has to be shrinking. But I'm probably wrong...

People who have set income levels...salary, or hourly...have seen a decrease in spending power the last 5 years.

People who have variable income levels have seen massive gains in spending power the last few years.

Depending on your circle of friends, I believe everything you said to be true.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Noticing on certain models, like Expeditions and F-150's some dealers are offering up to 9k off of MSRP. Somewhat tempting to go and see what the catch is.

Local dealer with no BS fees or dealer add ons is only between 2-3k off MSRP.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Noticing on certain models, like Expeditions and F-150's some dealers are offering up to 9k off of MSRP. Somewhat tempting to go and see what the catch is.

Local dealer with no BS fees or dealer add ons is only between 2-3k off MSRP.

Probably no catch, leftover 23s

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I didn't say people in Texas were poor. I was simply stating, with first hand knowledge, how the 20 year olds in the oil fields operate haha

@CompOrange04GT...am I right or wrong?

I hate Biden. lol He's horrible. Voted for Trump twice, will vote for him again. The whole state of Missouri is red...except Kansas City and St. Louis.

Keep it coming though.

Many pipeline jobs START over $30 an hour.

Then throw OT, double time, etc on top.

My first year in pipeline I grossed $119k.

Oil field is money pending on where you work.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I will say the big cities in Texas. Yes money sucks.

Hell I’m hiring drivers… I’m so used to oil field that I’m like.. I couldn’t handle the salary BUT to people outside the oil field they are all over the hourly rate I’m paying

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
tenor.gif

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I asked my dad if he could give me a ford dealership to run and he said no. I guess I’m not a variable income after all.

You are perhaps the saltiest person on this forum. LOL

I bet in real life you're a nice dude, but on this forum you get your rocks off by trying to rustle feathers.

Thank God for my dad. Gave me a career. Gave me so many national, regional, and state-wide awards too! Not sure how he managed that, but I'm oh so appreciative.

In 2025 when I'm at the White House and get to meet POTUS because I'm Chairman of the Missouri Automobile Dealers Association...if it's Trump, I'll get him to sign a photo of my ass and send it to you.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Everyone pays for this over priced junk with cash. I want to live in your fantasy world.
I wrote checks for my last 4 new vehicles. I pay all my insurances, taxes and other stuff with one check in full to avoid the extra fees spreading them out. So it's not out of reality. Oh yeah, they all clear.

Users who are viewing this thread