Current New Vehicle Market

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
* When's the last time you read about an educational institution lowering their tuition by 5%, 10%, 15%?

* Our societies based and built on one's ability to contribute to it. If you're sucking instead of contributing, GTFO.

* Not everyone should go to college. Maybe 50%.
The illegal raping of America to put money in the pockets college administrators, bi-coastal elites, and snot-nosed punks in over their heads is one of the most maddening issues today.
It must stop.

There's a private college by me that in 2016 lowered their tuition by 35%...definitely an outlier.

The shitty part that needs to be fixed about student loans is that they need to make it more difficult to get them.

In today's world a high school graduate can only get a $1000-1500 loan to buy tools for a job/apprenticeship.....or can take out a $200k loan to go to college to study the reproductive organs of butterflies.

Established Member
Imagine a giveaway specifically targeted at Republicans. $3k for CPAP machines and $1k for every gun owned. By executive order based on emergency powers. The student loan giveaway is every bit as gross.
Man, that would make "the boating accident" a double whammy for some.

Morgan

Established Member
There's a private college by me that in 2016 lowered their tuition by 35%...definitely an outlier.

The shitty part that needs to be fixed about student loans is that they need to make it more difficult to get them.

In today's world a high school graduate can only get a $1000-1500 loan to buy tools for a job/apprenticeship.....or can take out a $200k loan to go to college to study the reproductive organs of butterflies.

Snap-On gives loans hahaha

BlueSnake01

Established Member
So are we to expect another interest hike for this year?

Or will it finally cool off with the recession and price drops?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So are we to expect another interest hike for this year?

Or will it finally cool off with the recession and price drops?

I think interest is leveled out. Prices dropped about 20% since last January...they won't drop much further without a true full on recession, which at this point I'm starting to wonder if it'll happen or not.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Case in point,..............

C2tuck

Established Member

Or take out $100k in loans for a teaching degree that pays $30k a year.

Maybe if they would start teaching actual useful math in schools ie, how interest loans work, how to balance a bank account etc, at least some of these kids would be able to see they are getting ****ed ahead of time.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Pay for your own college and stay out of my pocket.
Oh and those poor teachers, underpaid and putting in a tough 6 hour shift 180 days a year. GTFO with that shit.

hopewell.jpg

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Pay for your own college and stay out of my pocket.
Oh and those poor teachers, underpaid and putting in a tough 6 hour shift 180 days a year. GTFO with that shit.

View attachment 1775712

I gotta be honest, I have a really hard time defending or feeling any sympathy for someone that has a job that gives them like 4 months off every year.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
How to say you know nothing about the profession without saying you know nothing about the profession.

Yep, clueless. Maybe in the big D cities where they are just warehousing the kids during the day and have zero ****s to give.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) cut prices in China on the Model Y and Model 3 for the second time in less than three months. The electric vehicle maker also reportedly reduced prices in Japan, South Korea, and Australia in a reaction to demand trends.

Tesla (TSLA) has now lowered prices for Chinese auto buyers by 13% to 24% including recent incentives, according to calculations by Reuters.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) cut prices in China on the Model Y and Model 3 for the second time in less than three months. The electric vehicle maker also reportedly reduced prices in Japan, South Korea, and Australia in a reaction to demand trends.

Tesla (TSLA) has now lowered prices for Chinese auto buyers by 13% to 24% including recent incentives, according to calculations by Reuters.

Tesla will start raising prices. Their new lithium contract has a market based floating price.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Tesla will start raising prices. Their new lithium contract has a market based floating price.

That's called being caught between a rock and a hard place. As all these new battery plants trying to come online, it is just really hard to see how the metals they need don't just take an elevator straight up. If your unrelated industry needs the same metals, yowser. More and more people sounding the alarm, but the Greens just keep doubling down.

Users who are viewing this thread