robvas

Established Member
Fawk

Attachments

• 61C1DCF3-50AC-40F5-85AC-D091B1514DF3.jpeg
    61C1DCF3-50AC-40F5-85AC-D091B1514DF3.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 111

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I have two children that are autistic. Both had IDP’s. in 12 years neither were ever removed from a classroom or caused a disruption. They were never wrapped in blankets or screamed or hit their teachers. They never used profanity. Please do not generalize any child who has a disability and IDP as Alphabet soup kids that are this massive distraction. Some kids do fit your description but some clearly do not.

By alphabet soup I think he meant the “ I’m non binary pansexual robot cat”

Not autistic….

Just saying ….

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Why does your wife subject herself to that bullshit?

She enjoys the work, loves kids, and takes the bad with the good.

I went to school and graduated with an education degree. 16 years ago teachers were starting to be treated like door mats. Now, they’re toilet paper.

Do some deserve it? Yes.

But even from level headed hard working people in here, look at how little respect they’re shown. The average teacher works more than 40 hours and cares genuinely about their students. Sure there are turds that dampen opinions of the profession, but I still believe those are the exception.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
She enjoys the work, loves kids, and takes the bad with the good.

I went to school and graduated with an education degree. 16 years ago teachers were starting to be treated like door mats. Now, they’re toilet paper.

Do some deserve it? Yes.

But even from level headed hard working people in here, look at how little respect they’re shown. The average teacher works more than 40 hours and cares genuinely about their students. Sure there are turds that dampen opinions of the profession, but I still believe those are the exception.
I get you and I have several family members in the trade. While they get a lot of grief, they also get a lot of hero worship which I am tired of hearing. Oh, I work so hard. No shit. So do the rest of us…

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I get you and I have several family members in the trade. While they get a lot of grief, they also get a lot of hero worship which I am tired of hearing. Oh, I work so hard. No shit. So do the rest of us…

I feel bad typing this as my wife continues to work on her stuff until well past 10PM every night, but nurses are the crown jewel of hero worship.

Or doctors. Maybe doctors because nurse’s probably work harder.

I don’t even know where I was going with this story.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
I feel bad typing this as my wife continues to work on her stuff until well past 10PM every night, but nurses are the crown jewel of hero worship.

Or doctors. Maybe doctors because nurse’s probably work harder.

I don’t even know where I was going with this story.
I give you that one on the nurses. My wife works every night as well. While I type on this… lol

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I have two children that are autistic. Both had IDP’s. in 12 years neither were ever removed from a classroom or caused a disruption. They were never wrapped in blankets or screamed or hit their teachers. They never used profanity. Please do not generalize any child who has a disability and IDP as Alphabet soup kids that are this massive distraction. Some kids do fit your description but some clearly do not.

You are correct that most kids with IEP's never melt down. But it only takes one or 2 oppositional defiant + or - who the **** knows what other label (alphabet soup) kids with parents, usually divorced, that don't give 2 shits to make a teacher's life a living hell in the classroom. It is the actions usually short of being bundled and removed that make it unbearable. Although, there is nothing like having a kid sdestroy your room before getting him out to make your day. The number of parents who say he's there, he's your problem are common. The problem being that it becomes impossible to help the kids that are low and want the help because the troublemaker(s) consume all available teaching minutes.

My wife has a master's in special ed and can deal with these kids, although it is extremely difficult. The new teacher with just a bachelors just leaves. At the end of a bad day, they are just shaking and crying while their pod mates try and comfort them.

I am not generalizing, but these kids are now common today. I see it getting much worse in the public schools before getting better, if at all.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

The oil industry lols at the “ I work so hard”

Drilling in North Dakota in January. Nuff said haha

It’s just like the stay at home mom… I had a girl on Facebook flat out BITCHING that her Husband slept through his alarm and didn’t wake up to sit outside and watch the kids ride the bus..

Meanwhile she hasn’t worked in 5 years…

Zemedici

Established Member
The oil industry lols at the “ I work so hard”

Drilling in North Dakota in January. Nuff said haha

It’s just like the stay at home mom… I had a girl on Facebook flat out BITCHING that her Husband slept through his alarm and didn’t wake up to sit outside and watch the kids ride the bus..

Meanwhile she hasn’t worked in 5 years…

Women and bitching about shit that don’t matter? Name a better duo.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Was surprised to see a local dealer charging 1k adm on a Bronco Sport.

5-7.5k adm on the Maverick.

Yet 5-6k off on F-150's

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Was surprised to see a local dealer charging 1k adm on a Bronco Sport.

5-7.5k adm on the Maverick.

Yet 5-6k off on F-150's

Surprising on the Bronco Sport.....Mavericks are bringing ALL the money.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

It's the small size truck Ford has promised since 2011 with the last generation of the Ranger left. The new Ranger is too big for most people who want a small truck.

I have about 2 years worth or production sold already. Dealers are paying $12-15k over for the Hybrid version, and $6-9k over for the regular one.

FJohnny

Established Member
Isn't this the thread about what new vehicles teachers buy? I doubt they are getting Rangers.

They buy brand new Toyota Camry Hybrids and think the kids are going to be impressed by their virtue signaling.

The teacher who wins 'Most Popular' is the guy who rolls up in a shitty old $5000 straight piped convertible Mustang (top down). Doesn't matter if it's a six. Kids are mechanically illiterate anyway.

He swaggers through the halls and call the kids 'mate' with a fake Australian accent.

At year end his lineup for yearbook signings will be far longer than all the other teachers combined.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Surprising on the Bronco Sport.....Mavericks are bringing ALL the money.

Yea our company Escape is dying, and we were looking at the Sports for a replacement.
Doesn't matter if it's the Big Bend or Badlands. 1k over. Was expecting 1k under.

Would get a full size manual Bronco but a few of our staff doesn't know how to drive stick and it's not worth firing them, yet. lol
No markup on those.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yea our company Escape is dying, and we were looking at the Sports for a replacement.
Doesn't matter if it's the Big Bend or Badlands. 1k over. Was expecting 1k under.

Would get a full size manual Bronco but a few of our staff doesn't know how to drive stick and it's not worth firing them, yet. lol
No markup on those.

I have a white Outerbanks coming in I'd sell for $1k under MSRP (basically invoice)

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a white Outerbanks coming in I'd sell for $1k under MSRP (basically invoice)

Bossman is stuck on wanting a black Badlands with the 2.0L after driving both the 1.5 and the 2.0, even though our position wouldn't be driving it 99% of the time and it's going to be a heat box in the summer.

But, I'll keep that in mind if he changes his mind(seriously).

Users who are viewing this thread