Established Member
Premium Member
Sad to say, thats the standard mentality in today's time
Shitsalltarded.gif

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
This is The Current Vehicle Market thread. I think the future market will change from Easter Sunday and the remaining nine months of this year.

We know that EV's are getting weaker (demand and balance sheets). Those expensive taxpayer subsidies on EV's are expiring. The hybrid is the new climate changing thing.

“You have my word,” Joe Biden said in his public statement on his electric-vehicle mandate, though strangely missing were the words “carbon dioxide” and “climate change,” the only reason for caring whether otherwise harmless CO2 comes out of vehicle tailpipes.

This is no accident, because it allows him to avoid raising the question of what his EV mandate would actually do for the climate.

A sleight of hand long practiced by the EV propagandists at the Union of Concerned Scientists has now been adopted widely in the media, including the New York Times. It elides the fact that the vehicles you and I drive, while large in number, sit parked 95% of the time and play a minor role in U.S. transportation emissions.

It elides the fact that U.S. transportation emissions themselves are a small and shrinking share of global emissions.
-----
On the friendliest assumptions, the Biden plan would reduce global emissions by 0.18%. But the friendly assumptions are false because, as Norway has been busy proving, every electric vehicle doesn’t displace a conventional one, every electric mile driven doesn’t displace a gasoline mile.
I think the EV market will implode for everyone that didn't lease the car (the seller takes the big depreciation hit). The big player here is Toyota with their hybrids (their stock hit an all-time last Friday).

I am liking older ~2022+ Mustang performance cars. All of them plus all 2011 Mustang 5.0 cars.

2011Mustang.jpg

It's time to buy now and not wait until the price goes up.

Users who are viewing this thread