Crazy Shit / F’ed Up Thread

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
red-dawn-wolverines.gif

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Crazy shit… Not sure how he is gonna live that down.

The way she got that out of the holster made it look like it was held to his belt with a magnet or velcro. That was crazy she took it in one swipe. Don't departments require certain holsters? I use a Safariland on my leg rig which is only a single level, but if you don't know how to use one you aren't going to get it out that quick. You'll fumble around with it. The LE versions have 2 or 3 levels.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The way she got that out of the holster made it look like it was held to his belt with a magnet or velcro. That was crazy she took it in one swipe. Don't departments require certain holsters? I use a Safariland on my leg rig which is only a single level, but if you don't know how to use one you aren't going to get it out that quick. You'll fumble around with it. The LE versions have 2 or 3 levels.

Definitely looked like he had some bullshit holster. Nothing a “professional” should be using. Almost want him charged with incompetence. Letting a 17 yo girl disarm him like that.

Safariland is pretty much the standard.

MG0h3

Established Member
Ya there’s zero retention on whatever he’s using.

Looks like the old leather ones or neoprene ones.

He was on desk duty and wasn’t wearing a duty belt for comfort is my guess.

Complacency.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Got no sound.

What happen she rushed him, took it and when he was hitting her to get it back she accidentally shot her self in the head?

looks like she wanted to commit suicide…. when the copper was opening the door, she used to opportunity to rush him and snatch his not properly secured firearm to shoot herself in the head…

Users who are viewing this thread