Crazy Pitt Maneuver

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
There’s a version online somewhere where the Dukes of Hazzard song was dubbed into it

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
5Iv.gif

All I was hoping while watching is that they wouldn't pit him with oncoming traffic. As soon as it cleared, the trooper made the move. No innocents hurt is a win.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Looked like he hit a little to far forward on the suspects car. Usually for a PIT maneuver you want to tap the rear quarter panel.
just speculation. Glad the trooper wasn’t too injured
Yeah he hit halfway up the truck and had no way out. Glad the trooper and no innocents were seriously hurt.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that was wild. No, not really done properly, but it was effective. LOL.

Machdup1

Established Member
The Trooper ****ed that all up; however, an innocent family didn’t get killed, so I’ll call that a win for our team.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Shit happens. The more energy you put into a system, the more unstable and unpredictable it comes. That trick may work perfectly at 75mph, every time. But at 130mph? The kinetic energy between the two vehicles was off the charts; and aerodynamics played a huge role, as well, until their speed fell below 100mph.

That Trooper has 5-gallon balls of brass. Thank God he wasn't hurt, maimed or killed.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Remember seeing that months ago when it happened.... People were up in arms sticking up for the dead guy saying the police shouldn't have done that because all he did was blow a stop sign, and it was overuse of power.

Society has gotten to a level of stupid that i just can't comprehend. People defending criminals who could have easily killed someone, over police who stopped the dangerous criminal who could of killed someone.

Users who are viewing this thread