crazy ababic drivers!

530stangs_22

First On Race Day
Established Member
crazy arabian drivers!

dont know if its been posted before. if it has sorry but this guy in what looks like a toyota suv is nuts!! check it out!
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO0ME093O0k&feature=related"]arab drifters... 2011 - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Who the **** was honking the horn the whole video?

Zhart

Established Member
That was in Dubai, UAE. Did anyone catch the famous hotel in the background? The car horns, OMG thats all they do over ther is use the horn. I'm sure there is a spot on the steering wheel where it's worn out from puching the horn all the time.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I do believe he did pass a GT500 at 1:03. :

Man, these people are nuts, plain and simple. You have to wonder how many who try to pull that 2-wheel stunt end up rolling over. :dw:

JMD0346

Established Member
You should ride ina Taxi in Dubai. LOL

The'll make a two lane a four lane in a heart beat.

The do use their horn alot. They dont signal with their indicator lights. They blow the horn and pull over. I dont know how many times i was in Taxi that almost hit another car doing this stunt.

Whats funny is the other drivers dont care. They dont get mad and flip each other off like Americans do. Its just how they drive.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
To tell you the truth I hate how in America we get pulled over for the slightest thing, but i'm certainly glad I do not live over there for the fact that they could mess up your car, or potentially put you in harms way.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
That was in Dubai, UAE. Did anyone catch the famous hotel in the background? The car horns, OMG thats all they do over ther is use the horn. I'm sure there is a spot on the steering wheel where it's worn out from puching the horn all the time.

Yep, that was the Burj Al Arab Hotel, just south of Jumeirah. I've spent many months working in Dubai (way too many, actually). Dubai is not all that crazy either. I never saw anyone driving like that, and the cops would not just let them go if they had been nearby. Drivers in the UAE are MUCH more skilled, and polite, than in many other countries in the region too.

cali_kr

King of the Road
Established Member
That is nuts. I swear, there must be no laws there.

Did he pass a GT500 @ 1:03?

I do believe he did pass a GT500 at 1:03. :

Man, these people are nuts, plain and simple. You have to wonder how many who try to pull that 2-wheel stunt end up rolling over. :dw:

Muslims Gone Wild?! lol

Not a GT500 as the Lemans stripes go all the way down to the diffuser, which that didn't have on both counts. Likely a GT Mustang with added stripes...interesting coincedence considering this site.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread