crazy ababic drivers!

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Not a GT500 as the Lemans stripes go all the way done to the diffuser, which that didn't have on both counts. Likely a GT Mustang with added stripes...interesting coincedence considering this site.

Yea. I enlarged the video and I did not see any lower stripes or a cobra on the side. It was hard to tell but I think your right. It doesn't surprise though, they fake everything over there.

CyberDaveA

Established Member
I think we are too quick to judge and always assume that everyone over there drives like idiots. I've seen stupid driving like that here too. Remember the GTO that was doing donuts on the interstate here and hit an incident car and took off. The world is full of retards...

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
please, we shut down entire 5 lane freeways here just to "ghost ride da whip" or do donuts in our donked out fox 5.0 vert.

though that driver to be able to ride two wheels in a pos isuzu or whatever for that long has some ****ing skills.

Whats funny is the other drivers dont care. They dont get mad and flip each other off like Americans do. Its just how they drive.

yeah cause everyone there runs around with an AK or RPG (just kidding, or am I?). Im pretty sure if half of americans ran around strapped I would refrain from flipping off everyone who cut me off too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread