crap talkin' punk gets ktfo NSFW

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
It would have been nice if the guy that layed the ko and his thug friends had taken it in stride.....

That was a little racist for me.

Of course, the point of vid was funny, but I think most people on here would be singing a different tune if someone was jumping around saying white boy, yeah white boy afterward.

For one, he didn't call him a ******... He said what now "nigga".. the slang that is used on the streets by white and black people. Secondly, I'm not going to re-watch it but I could almost guarantee that the black kid called the white boy a "nigga" at one point and time. Why is it OK for a black person to call a white person a "nigga" but not vice versa? From my understanding, on the street ****** and "nigga" have two different meanings.

Double standards much?

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
For one, he didn't call him a ******... He said what now "nigga".. the slang that is used on the streets by white and black people. Secondly, I'm not going to re-watch it but I could almost guarantee that the black kid called the white boy a "nigga" at one point and time. Why is it OK for a black person to call a white person a "nigga" but not vice versa? From my understanding, on the street ****** and "nigga" have two different meanings.

Double standards much?

I have a little test for you then since you are so sure of yourself; come to Baton Rouge, La or anywhere for that matter, walk up to a black man and say "what's up nigga" and see what kind of response you get.

I am certain your random sample will discern between the two.

You guys in here crack me up.

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I have a little test for you then since you are so sure of yourself; come to Baton Rouge, La or anywhere for that matter, walk up to a black man and say "what's up nigga" and see what kind of response you get.

I am certain your random sample will discern between the two.

You guys in here crack me up.

I have a simple answer for your question since you seem to take things out of context to try and make a point,

I didn't say that it would be acceptable for random people to walk up to another person and say it. Its an acceptable term that is used within a group of friends, etc. So ya.... and I'm pretty sure this group of kids are no strangers to each other.

Also it was a nice attempt to avoid my question.

Last edited:

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I am also pretty sure that the German's and French weren't any strangers to one another before WW2. I doubt that made it any better to the French.

I am sure the kids did know each other before they were FIGHTING. Why would you think that someone fighting another person, then calling them something derogatory upon knocking them out would not be racist?

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I could care less about the racist debate due to one fact alone.

It's OK for a black man or woman to call his/her homies, friends, and just about anyone they choose a "Nigga". It's OK for a black man or woman to call someone a "Nigga" or "Nigg**" even in a heated moment when violence is imminent.

It's OK for a black man or a black woman to call white people "Cracka", "Whitey", "Wigger", etc. but god FORBID a white person EVER use an ethnic slur on a black person.

This pretty much sums up how I feel about racism in America. I do have black friends, and NO...I feel that everyone deserves a fair chance, but they have to EARN it the same why I did.

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, etc. ...And then there are just -Americans.

Some pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. They Call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman,' ...And that's OK.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
How About Me???

They have the United Negro College Fund.
They have Hispanic History Month.
They have Martin Luther King Day.
They have Asian History Month.
They have Black History Month.
They have Cesar Chavez Day.
They have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
They have Yom Hashoah.
They have Kawanza.
They have the NAACP.
And BET.

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) ...We'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day ...You would call us racists.

If we had the White History Month ...We'd be racist.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, ...We'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.

Wonder who pays for that?

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships ...You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly-proclaimed Black-only Colleges in the US , yet if there were 'White-only Colleges' ...THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million-Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, ...You would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and red, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride ...You call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us.

But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer who is running from the LAW and posing a threat to ALL of society ..You call him a racist.

I am proud. ...But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Carlos Mencia talks about this a lot, and he said it best. If one ethnic group can use ethnic slurs towards another group, then it's fair game to go both ways. "Those are the rules, and that's how it should apply."

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I could care less about the racist debate due to one fact alone.

It's OK for a black man or woman to call his/her homies, friends, and just about anyone they choose a "Nigga". It's OK for a black man or woman to call someone a "Nigga" or "Nigg**" even in a heated moment when violence is imminent.

It's OK for a black man or a black woman to call white people "Cracka", "Whitey", "Wigger", etc. but god FORBID a white person EVER use an ethnic slur on a black person.

This pretty much sums up how I feel about racism in America. I do have black friends, and NO...I feel that everyone deserves a fair chance, but they have to EARN it the same why I did.

Carlos Mencia talks about this a lot, and he said it best. If one ethnic group can use ethnic slurs towards another group, then it's fair game to go both ways. "Those are the rules, and that's how it should apply."

This whole post is irrelevant because it's racist.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
The "N" word, is just that. A word.
If you say it in front of them, they use it as an excuse to incite violence.

Kind of how Muslims have riots and "days of rage" and call for beheadings whenever there is a political cartoon with "Allah" in it.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
It's a context thing. The word nigga today is like saying dude, bro, son and other meanings of slang. Insert any of those words I just said in place of when nigga is said and that's how it's used these days. Now if that kid would have said " yeah ****** ". Then that would be a different context and then could be deemed as racist.

Users who are viewing this thread