crap talkin' punk gets ktfo NSFW

PapaSmurf

Established Member
When did it become okay in America to go out and fight in the street and have people stand around and video it?

you think fighting just started? lol if cameras werent invented this would of still happened, we just wouldnt of had the pleasure to see it.

Fast GTO

Established Member
The racist part was the use of the N word by the white guy...and yes that is racist. Is it lynching type racism, no, but still racist.

Drop the N word and I see no problem with the vid. I'm pretty sure it was the white kid that dropped the N bomb after he dropped him.

Disintegr8or

Established Member
The racist part was the use of the N word by the white guy...and yes that is racist. Is it lynching type racism, no, but still racist.

Drop the N word and I see no problem with the vid. I'm pretty sure it was the white kid that dropped the N bomb after he dropped him.

:rolleyes: Get over yourself.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
When did it become okay in America to go out and fight in the street and have people stand around and video it?

Unfortunately,.,.about six days after the interwebz came online :shrug:

That shit pisses me off, everything nowadays is ****ing racist. Call Obama a community organizer, yup your racist. A black man doesn't have proper qualifications for a job, yup the employer is racist. Get in line first at Churches Chicken, yup, guess what, your racist.

fixed

Last edited:

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Im sure both of you have Al Sharpton on speed dial. Give him a call.

Racist? STFU! If there is ANYTHING nowadays that portrays ANY black person in a negative manner (including getting his damn clock cleaned), it's "racist". **** off

What part of this comment has any basis in reality? Did you watch the video on mute?

I'm pretty sure a white kid knocking out a black kid is in no way racist. However, his friends dancing around like animals chanting the n word is more than a little racist.

How about you get some context before the next time you make some dipshit comment. Al Sharpton? It's not like I was referring to some kid getting passed over for a job because he was black. Think about it next time.

Last edited:

onebadsvt

Established Member

why were on this subject, would it have been racist if the black guy was sayin come on cracker etc... of course not because there is no such thing as racism towards whites:rolleyes: Im by no means racist at all and think that the N word is a word that should be kept out of our vocabulary, but why is it alright that blacks call each other the n word every second and that its in every movie and every rap song, but if someone other than an african american uses the word then they are racist rednecks and commiting a hate crime. whats really funny is i have quite a few black friends and many of them call me there ni$$@. weve all been friends so long we dont even see it as weird, its not like there saying it to me or vice verca with hate in the word. people need to calm down and stop dropping the racisim card over Every small thing

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
What part of this comment has any basis in reality? Did you watch the video on mute?

I'm pretty sure a white kid knocking out a black kid is in no way racist. However, his friends dancing around like animals chanting the n word is more than a little racist.

How about you get some context before the next time you make some dipshit comment. Al Sharpton? It's not like I was referring to some kid getting passed over for a job because he was black. Think about it next time.

calm down sally.,Keith Stone is just joking.,.,but just because a bunch of thugs are chanting racist words doesn't mean they are racist.,., go into any nfl/nba/etc locker room.,., how many times do you think the N words is used.,., OMG they are all racist,,.,., even the African American players :eek:

besides, Keith Stone is three rungs above Kim.,. I mean, I want Goatman :poke:

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
Somebody said it earlier but I was watching the clip and thought to myself, if this is how more things were settled nowadays, the world would be a much better place. No guns, no knives, no bats...just fists and it was over. Somebody won, somebody lost, but they both get to wake-up tomorrow and go on with their lives!

Cobra(ed) Up

Established Member
I see a lot of people replying to the allegations of "Racism" with rebuttals that suggest that all the posters who say it might be racist are Black. This is not necessary true. The real sad thing about this video is that it does suggest/enforce several stereotypes which are negative. These stereotypes are going to be interrupted and commented on in different manners pending where you were raised, how you were raised, social economic status, age group, prejudices, and perceived notions on what a individual thinks they know about either race. If you are going to judge, judge the posters here based on how they are commenting. The video in my opinion is of two simple children (both wearing low jeans with their under wear hanging over the top :??: , both using slang and speaking badly :??: . A passer by whom I'm sure saw them fighting as they approached and did not even say anything :??: . Finally, at least 5 other children who were condoning acting like drunken vagrants in the middle of someones' neighborhood. :??:

My Question to the SVT family and posters... How many times is this funny in front of your house. Is it still funny when one of the kids is leaning or sitting on a 35-65k car in drive way. Come to find out that their jeans or book bag left and deep scratch in your paint. Stop laughing at stupidity... Stop nterruptting stupidity as racism when blacks and whites are involved...

Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I see a lot of people replying to the allegations of "Racism" with rebuttals that suggest that all the posters who say it might be racist are Black. This is not necessary true. The real sad thing about this video is that it does suggest/enforce several stereotypes which are negative. These stereotypes are going to be interrupted and commented on in different manners pending where you were raised, how you were raised, social economic status, age group, prejudices, and perceived notions on what a individual thinks they know about either race. If you are going to judge, judge the posters here based on how they are commenting. The video in my opinion is of two simple children (both wearing low jeans with their under wear hanging over the top :??: , both using slang and speaking badly :??: . A passer by whom I'm sure saw them fighting as they approached and did not even say anything :??: . Finally, at least 5 other children who were condoning acting like drunken vagrants in the middle of someones' neighborhood. :??:

My Question to the SVT family and posters... How many times is this funny in front of your house. Is it still funny when one of the kids is leaning or sitting on a 35-65k car in drive way. Come to find out that their jeans or book bag left and deep scratch in your paint. Stop laughing at stupidity... Stop interrupting stupidity as racism when blacks and whites are involved...

that's just racist :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread