crap talkin' punk gets ktfo NSFW

blwn306

Established Member
I really don't see anything racist about this..its just two kids fighting...Obviously those who see otherwise may have some society issues..lol

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
What part of this comment has any basis in reality? Did you watch the video on mute?

I'm pretty sure a white kid knocking out a black kid is in no way racist. However, his friends dancing around like animals chanting the n word is more than a little racist.

How about you get some context before the next time you make some dipshit comment. Al Sharpton? It's not like I was referring to some kid getting passed over for a job because he was black. Think about it next time.

The fact that you are more worried about someone being called the N word than two kids in the middle of the street fighting is pathetic. If the black kid had knocked out the white kid and called him a cracker, there wouldn't be a problem. :bash:

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
you chose that background which makes you racist :nono:

I wasn't asked if I wanted a black background when I signed up to svtp, so does this mean that svtp is racist? I'm a member of svtp so does that make me a racist? OMG no matter what I'm racist!!!

LOL at the guys saying the video was racist...get over yourself people.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
The fact that you are more worried about someone being called the N word than two kids in the middle of the street fighting is pathetic. If the black kid had knocked out the white kid and called him a cracker, there wouldn't be a problem. :bash:

Why would you think that? That makes absolutely no sense.

As for the fighting part, kids fight. The problem is someone talking down to another human. Obviously you, like a LOT of people (black and white), don't get it.

I'll be honest though. If someone says something racist to me as a person, I don't get offended. Racism is the domain of small minded people that honestly believe one race is better than another.

It's no different from medieval times where knights and royalty thought they were better than all of their subjects. Sure, they may have been more educated or have more money. The "common" people may have been more savage as well. But the fact remains that if you take someone out of the ghetto at birth and raise them in Beverly Hills, they are going to be quite different than if they were left in the ghetto.

I am not saying that anyone is a VICTIM in society, I am just saying that it is what it is. You can do whatever you want in life, and blaming a race or "the man", or "the blacks" is all nothing but an excuse. Racist people see things one way and never learn from experience. Like I said, they are small minded.

Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I wasn't asked if I wanted a black background when I signed up to svtp, so does this mean that svtp is racist? I'm a member of svtp so does that make me a racist? OMG no matter what I'm racist!!!

LOL at the guys saying the video was racist...get over yourself people.

So,, svpt,pushed the black background onto you,.,. Interesting hhmmmm, it's all making sense now, svpt is racist :nonono:

Sent with Riddla's massive johnson

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Interesting video.

As far as all this racist shit goes...I'm sooo sick of people taking offense to ones statement or comment towards something. They're like, "Oh thats a bit racist" or "why you gotta put it like that?" So stupid, no one cares and no one is trying to be racist. Seems to me that the narrow minded person is the one that is offended because THEY bring up the issue and its over nothing. I'm tired of it. Happens a lot in baton rouge so...go figure. I'm in the service and most of us troops don't think that way, we are more concerned about each others lives and the freedom of our country (at least in my unit)...not some chicken shit race issue. Wish that would all go away but it never will so f it.

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
hahah wow...haven't seen that one before.
some of the knock out vids on youtube are awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread