Crandon Park Meet II - Preliminary data.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Yeah when it's all complete I'll post some pics. And yeah we will be looking at window treatments as well next. Well with a needledick I would suspect you would be great at needlepoint!!:-D :beer: Here's looking at you through the window!! :beer:

GoatDaddy

Want to come over tomorrow and help me Zaino the trailer again? I got a 5 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon sitting in the fridge...

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
Want to come over tomorrow and help me Zaino the trailer again? I got a 5 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon sitting in the fridge...
ben get a grip dude, get the schlitz malt liquor bull in da big can:D better yet remember mickeys beer in the green bottle:shrug:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Sorry guys it's either Colt45 or Piels Light for me!!:xpl: Man I use to down those Mickey's. Great more memories!! Oh less just a little lower!!:-D

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Sorry guys it's either Colt45 or Piels Light for me!!:xpl: Man I use to down those Mickey's. Great more memories!! Oh less just a little lower!!:-D
gotta love captn and coke:beer:

GoatDaddy

Didn't mean to insult you guys and your highbrow palates. Damn, Mickey's big-mouths. Haven't had one of those in years. Didn't they have a picture of something inside the cap?
Can't go wrong with capt. n coke.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
I don't remember the pic on the inside of the cap. Probaly too busy trying to suck down that beer!! Captain Morgans, yeah that was some good sh!t!! Can't touch that hard liquor anymore for some reason it turns me into an asshole!! Don't say it, like the liquor makes the difference!!:-D

GoatDaddy

You probably just tossed the cap away as soon as you opened it so you had no choice but to finish the bottle.
Yeah, I used to think that liquor had the same effect on me, but then I realized that it was just some asshole who looked like me and gave me a bad rep...my buds called him "Gentle Ben."

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
"Gentle Ben." Come on that's what your buddies used to say to you with the lights off. You really need to stop mixing up your stories Ben.:-D

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Yeah after last night I should not be!! Well Billy should be here shortly wondering what he missed again!!:-D

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Actually he should by the trailer next to yours. That way you can feel like the double stuff like you always wanted!!????

Users who are viewing this thread