Crandon Park Meet II - Preliminary data.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
Billy misses the fun. He should move down here.
i might be in miami lakes on the 22nd if my dad gets out of kosavo for the holidays:rockon:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
What's your dad doing in Kosovo?
he heads up security at the embassy over there, 2 yr contract, 135000.00 a yr and tax free:beer:

his last response was " need a 20 porter house on the grill due to the meat shortage here"

they only eat out of cans over there. must suck bigtime:rockon:

GoatDaddy

Nice chunk of tax-free change. When I was in the desert I got my $ tax-free, but of course that was my $12.50/month military pay. What's his work background to have a job like that?

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Nice chunk of tax-free change. When I was in the desert I got my $ tax-free, but of course that was my $12.50/month military pay. What's his work background to have a job like that?
30 yrs with the law man, fbi, cia, atf, and dea all in the 70s and 80s. he retired as police cheif for biscayne bay 4 yrs ago:beer:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
if he was DEA in Miami during that time, I bet he saw some action, too!
HIM WAS AND HE GOT SOME STORIES TO TELL!

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
So Billy I take it you lived down here once? Your dad lives in Miami Lakes, hell that's down the street from my office, well I'm in Opa Locka. Man as long as he kicked the shit out of Don Johnson everything is cool. Now Ben I could swear there is more than two trailers in our park.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
After hearing about Greg and Bens torrid relationship I am glad I am going to be living in Tampa.

I might fly myself to Miami every now and then for the week of "trailer trash wars" but other than that, you boys need serious help ;-)

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
After hearing about Greg and Bens torrid relationship I am glad I am going to be living in Tampa.

I might fly myself to Miami every now and then for the week of "trailer trash wars" but other than that, you boys need serious help ;-)
meds adam that is there only hope:rockon:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
So Billy I take it you lived down here once? Your dad lives in Miami Lakes, hell that's down the street from my office, well I'm in Opa Locka. Man as long as he kicked the shit out of Don Johnson everything is cool. Now Ben I could swear there is more than two trailers in our park.
i should be in miami lakes next week as long as nothing goes sideways as they do somtimes during the holidays:beer:

GoatDaddy

"trailer trash wars", sequel to "bum fights"

Greg, they just hate us because we're beautiful. Well, I am anyway, you've just got a nice beaver.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
If your beaver gets over the fence again, I can't be held liable for the behavior of my crabs.
get that stuff you spray lice with to kill them on contact:D

Users who are viewing this thread