Crandon Park Meet II - Preliminary data.

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Here we go again!

Since most of the people that went to the first meet on July 19th where from this site I am letting you guys know first.

My original plan called for this meet to be sometime in late November to early December. Apparently, there are a lot of cold mofo's up north that are migrating south for the winter. Because of this I am having trouble finding a suitable location. If I cannot find something that is suitable I will most likely reschedule the meet to a later date. This date is most likely to fall in February. That way you guys can have plenty of time to plan before the date is set in stone.

My next point of concern is the cost. The last meet costed me a few dollars shy of 300. If I had a good paying job this would be no problem, in the meantime I must continue to remind myself that I am still a broke college student with a bad addiction to Mustangs.

What I was planning on doing to solve this problem was to set up a PayPal account so that I could at least cover the cost of food. That way you guys don't have to worry about bringing anything to the meet except your car, yourself, and an empty stomach. If for some reason someone cannot go (I understand that sh!t happens) I am more than willing to give you your money back.

I would appreciate it if you guys that went to the meet last time chimed in and told me what you liked or didn't like and what you would add or take away to make the meet more enjoyable for everyone.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think. Until then, keep the shiny side up.

D. Sarraff

Potential Dates:
Sunday, February 15, 2004 - Day after Valentines
Saturday, February 21, 2004
Sunday, February 22, 2004

Fee:
$5.00 For food - PayPal account to be set up.
$1.00 For entrance to Key Biscayne.
$4.00 Parking at Crandon Park

I don't want anyone to have any surprises when it comes to money. So in total you are looking to spend $10.00, five of which will go to me for the purchase of food. As some of you recal, last time around I tried getting a discount for the parking rate at the park but they wouldn't budge. I am still trying to get that discount. I figure that if I bug them enough they'll cave in.

Last edited:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Sounds good to me. I'll make sure I don't have to attend any seminars. Want to meet all you guys!! I will contribute some coin no problem!!

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
count me in but we need to set a date after the holidays right?

btw i will cough up some cha ching

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Yeah I was down the street that day at a meeting did not get out till 4:30PM, I wanted to go so bad!!

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Yeah I was down the street that day at a meeting did not get out till 4:30PM, I wanted to go so bad!!

If my memory is working correctly, I was the Blue GT harrassing you in the morning as you were going to your meeting. Unless that was another Yellow GT that I was harrassing.

GoatDaddy

Yes D, there were about ten guys left when I showed up, but I saw the pics you posted the next day and it was obvious that there had been quite a few more cars/people before I arrived.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by Intimidator
If my memory is working correctly, I was the Blue GT harrassing you in the morning as you were going to your meeting. Unless that was another Yellow GT that I was harrassing.
Yeah I was on Key Biscayne in my ride but I don't remember being fondled by you. My memory is not so good cause yellow is so much faster than the blue it's all a blur!!:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread