Crandon Park Meet II - Preliminary data.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Ben, I disagree! H.I.C.U. is a fine lending institution! You just need to manage your finances better. You bought within your means with a nice reliable YUGO but then you borrowed all that high interest money to mod it out!! You had to go all bling-bling with it:nono: So dont blame in on Hulk International Credit Unit, a Hulk Enterprises Company tm.

GoatDaddy

Hmmm, well if a certain "lending agent" hadn't made fun of the Yugo...

I quote:

"that slow-azz POS grocery-gettin' Yugo be needin' some blingie! And you know sir, I could offer you a line of credit from the equity you have in your trailer, then you could really make that car a unique machine. In fact, if you act today, we are giving away a Hulk Enterprises (TM) Hydraulic Pleasure Enhancer 2000, with a fine assortment of attachments!"

Last edited by a moderator:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Sir, my company stands behind its lending policy and standards. Additionally all of our products are FDA approved and tested before they are sent to market. Actually we have lovely Beta tester in Miami and she personally approves all products before they are shipped. Remember you borrow with your head not over it:uh oh:

thank you for your continued support:thumbsup:

GoatDaddy

If you're not careful I'm going to go on the main forums and start a thread bashing your companies, policies, and atrocious customer service. ALthough if your customers are hotties, you probably "service" them very well.

As for your "Beta tester," she wants a raise, or more free samples.

GoatDaddy

and you believed me?
Greggy, don't you know that's just a sad cliche' that people use to make themselves feel better about their "shortcomings?" (I do, anyway)

GoatDaddy

Hey Eddy,
I'm neck-deep in finals right now, as well as a bunch of other crap. I'll be at the Crandon meet, and I might have time after the holidays, but right now I am pretty much overwhelmed. Welcome back, btw.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
It is true. I have been there twice when he wasnt home:uh oh:
:lol: Watch out Ben your wife is complaining again!! Actually Adam just borrows your sleep wear and walks right out the door!! The perfect crime!:-D

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by FordSVTFan
It is true. I have been there twice when he wasnt home:uh oh:

What Adam doesn't know is that I have the whole house wired for CCTV, linked to my laptop, and I'm selling vid clips on EBay for $20 a pop. I'm already halfway to affording my laser back-hair removal.

Users who are viewing this thread