Coyote 5.0L swap in a Ford GT....Huh?!?!

ROMM

Established Member
Oh man when I see this thread it hurts lol! Hope this guy isn't screwing up the value of his car!

Just recently in August one of these sold for $377,000! Couldn't imagine pulling the motor out of one of one of these to put in a Coyote (as much as I like Coyote's)

2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition Driven Less Than 6 Miles Since New for sale by Mecum Auction

And this one sold at the same auction for $245,000

2006 Ford GT Driven 46 Miles Since New for sale by Mecum Auction

Oh well, to each his own I guess...

D.T.R

Established Member
20 minute long video about a guy who'd get his ass handed to him in any number of cities across the US. I realize this video is probably a few years old, but he'd of gotten cracked then too. "OMG 950hp". Tom Nelson was driving around 7 second Mazda rx7s I the mid 00's
I guess if I was stage6, and this guy brought his fgt and made it rain $$$$ at my shop I'd make a 20 minute youtube video about it too.

Now I'll go drive my slow ass 5.0 and stfu

Not sure if that's the video I've seen, but Stage6, Tony, etc all those guys are local and great knowdledgeable guys. That car made over 1500whp back in like... 2005?, it would eat anything on the hwy lol

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
Valve covers look exactly like a Coyote to me...

uvegu9yj.jpg

You're correct for sure! I was think the cop covers were a good bit more narrow but apparently not.

Zevox

Established Member
My knowledge on Ford GT's has expanded. Thanks for teaching me something today fellow forum members. On another note, WOW that thing has some meaty tires!

sumfoo1

Established Member
yall wonder if maybe this guy just wanted some disposable engines to ripp around with and destroy while keeping the dry sump beauty at home safe and sound ?

kona 199

reese 1
Established Member
gas monkey garage just sold their wrecked and rebuilt black car on Barret jackson for $233000.00 .it was not close to stock so i dont think mods hurt these cars.

Users who are viewing this thread