Cops kill Tosh.0 Production Assistant

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I think I've killed more ducks than the cast of duck dynasty.. Does that count? Lol 30mph Teal the size of A football

With a gun that shoots a two and a half foot pattern. Do it with your XDS and I'll be impressed.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
so we have a multiple cops with GUNS, and they shot a singular suspect who supposedly had a KNIFE

seriously, what the **** more needs to be said? "split second decision, accident, blah blah blah", even if this was the actual suspect, who in their ****ing right mind would consider this singular guy threatening enough to multiple cops with GUNS to actually shoot to kill? these rationalizations are such ****in bullshit. sorry, this isn't "human error", cops are supposed to be held to a higher standard than that, and as such should face consequences when they fail to live up to that standard.

My point exactly.

He was not threatening the cops, he looked to be threatening the guy with the blood gashing from his neck. Of course if the cops did nothing, and the guy with the neck wound died, everyone would still be saying damn those cops they let that man die. No win situation!

We're not saying the cops shouldn't do anything. We're saying they should go take down the 'suspect' to protect the bleeding dude. That still doesn't quite justify 3 officers drawing and firing without properly ID'ing their intended target.

Nobody is saying the actuall perp here didn't deserve to be riddled with bullets. But he didn't get that punishment, an innocent guy did because the cops shot first and didn't ask any questions at all.

Equalbracket

Established Member
The story is full of holes in my opinion, and makes no sense. So 3 of his neighbors are being held captive at knife point..but the suspect is already gone..this guy runs in and saves the day but then lunges for one of his bloody neighbors?

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
How I see LA law enforcement whenever there is a shooting like this:

NsTgn5R.gif

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
The story is full of holes in my opinion, and makes no sense. So 3 of his neighbors are being held captive at knife point..but the suspect is already gone..this guy runs in and saves the day but then lunges for one of his bloody neighbors?

I bet he tripped forward running behind the victim and they said he 'lunged' at him...

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Op - Cop hater who believes that ALL cops are bad regardless of the circumstances and thus posts threads with misleading or out right lies as titles - fails to see the hypocrisy in so doing
Tezz - cop hater who believes that ALL cops are bad regardless of the circumstance and fails to acknowledge the fail in his position even when it is pointed out by multiple people
Thomas911 - cop hater who believe that all cops are bad regardless of the circumstance and fails

all of the above fail to EVER look up the facts before spouting drivel and rabid cop hating comments in an effort to create controversy

I am not a cop apologist. cops can and do wrong. but literally 90% of the ops posts are filled with lame ass analysis not based in facts but based on hyperbole and exaggeration. post 36 is a perfect example. facts be damned there was a cop involved cops are at fault and should be executed!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Wrong on multiple accounts. There are varying definitions of murder and you didn't hit any of them.

Old school, common law murder is: the unlawful killing of another, with malice aforethought (sometimes the victim must have died within a certain amount of time).

In general, Murder 1 is premeditated and deliberate. Murder 2 is deliberate, but not premeditated. Voluntary manslaughter is an unlawful killing without "malice aforethought" done after adequate provocation. Involuntary manslaughter is an unintentional killing.

Justification has nothing to do with whether or not you have committed murder (homicide would be a better term). If you justifiably kill someone who has entered your home, you have still committed a homicide.

You don't know the definitions of the terms you're using and are therefore woefully unprepared to apply those terms to the situation at hand.

For some random trivia: The cause of death of an executed convict is homicide.
you are wasting your breath. He is christian, he knows the bible so well he can tell god he is wrong. definitions do not matter to him (nor tezz for that matter). why are you trying to confuse them with facts when they have already made up their minds?

So you're that someone? What law school did you attend? I'm curious.
he and the op graduated sigma cum laude from the school of cop haters united.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I wasn't using dumb law definitions if you couldn't figure that out. I was using the social norm and logical definitions.
not even close to being true

God damn right I'm serious. I don't know how old you are but I'm old enough to remember before all this paramilitary stuff was done to the police. The times have changed and citizens are being victimized by police more than ever. I've never had a cop "help" me in anything in 43 years. The police aren't your friends. If you want to suck their **** and hold their hand and praise them, great! I'm treating them just like they treat us, the enemy.
I am betting the reason no cop has ever helped you in 43 years is because of your shitty attitude every time you meet one. and judging by your comments here you ARE the enemy.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Op - Cop hater who believes that ALL cops are bad regardless of the circumstances and thus posts threads with misleading or out right lies as titles - fails to see the hypocrisy in so doing
Tezz - cop hater who believes that ALL cops are bad regardless of the circumstance and fails to acknowledge the fail in his position even when it is pointed out by multiple people
Thomas911 - cop hater who believe that all cops are bad regardless of the circumstance and fails

all of the above fail to EVER look up the facts before spouting drivel and rabid cop hating comments in an effort to create controversy

I am not a cop apologist. cops can and do wrong. but literally 90% of the ops posts are filled with lame ass analysis not based in facts but based on hyperbole and exaggeration. post 36 is a perfect example. facts be damned there was a cop involved cops are at fault and should be executed!

In summary...
Old+man+yells+at+cloud.jpg

^^^^^^^
DAVE

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member

Cool story bro, but you aren't addressing the topic at all. So disregard all the people in this thread you think are idiots. Do you disagree with everyone else making valid points that this was a completely botched 'rescure attempt' and the cops should be held accountable?

Users who are viewing this thread