cops busting Meet

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Actually, Sacramento and Southern California is pretty tough on street racers. At the Knott's show last year someone did a burnout pulling out of the parking lot and they TOWED his car on the spot. In the Bay Area, it's not so bad...... As long as people don't go doing stupid things they won't get harrassed. We get customers coming in all the time that want the loudest exhaust possible and I always warn them that.. the louder it is.. the more attention you will draw from the police.

I hate to tell you guys this but in 2007 there will be a whole new set of emissions laws... in fact, that is why some cars like the GTO have been canceled. AND CA emissions standards are spreading through out the country. I believe Virginia already has a emissions standard like CA.

Jettsaleen281

UT at Austin
Established Member
damn.... are all cops in cali that much of pricks? wtf is that comment about it not being legal if there "isn't a sticker" on it... so if i put a "Cops suck me, this intake is legal" on my intake, does that mean it's legal? I get f-ing picked on by cops all the time in my saleen... i have never raced on the street and don't plan on it... i'm usually cruising in the damn thing and get pulled over for some bs reason just to check if my car was legit. heh.

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The problem is the people who do street race all the time.. they are causing problems for everyone. The cops are lumping all the people with performance cars in one category which really sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread